» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 命运直播主Aztecross接获匿名电邮讲述目前bungie和sony存在巨大分歧

https://youtu.be/0GKxi9NFPn0?si=xDfrnOnjWWz-ncRj&t=275

Hey there,

I'm writing this on a throwaway. Please use this info to corroborate other sources you may have.
请自行结合其他消息源作推断

Internal perspective at Sony is very negative towards Bungie right now. It is seen as a failed investment and strategies being discusses[sic] revolve around more of recouping losses. One internal leader from US is fighting to take over to right the ship, while many others across the Pacific want a much harsher method. The former US leader holds a lot of respect from overseas leadership, so it is likely (s)he will get their way. That person's perspective is that there are a many 'gluttonous' executives at Bungie who are not doing their jobs and are hindering the organization. It is believed that the workers are skilled, but the leadership is unable to perform their duties.
SONY内部目前对Bungie的看法十分负面, 认为是失败的投资和需要补救损失
美国领导希望接管并挽救这个情况,但其他地区希望採用强硬手段
但美国佬的声望更高,所以大概会走美国派的路线
而匿名者认为Bungie高层都是好吃懒做的人和十分碍事, 而员工的水平是熟练有能的

Bungie is in a hard spot, because pre-order numbers are lower than anticipated. I apologize, I do not have details on actual numbers. Sony believes that the finances will not allow Bungie to avoid a takeover even with another round of layoffs, as that would cannibalize development and future revenue.
SONY相信财政状况不会容许Bungie再乱搞, 接管和裁员甚至无可避免

Overall, Sony has been very upset at Bungie leadership. They have not been able to successfully advise Sony teams, and while Lightfall hit internal revenue targets, every target since has been missed at an escalating decline. Bungie leadership regularly reschedule meetings with Sony leadership, know that the next timeslot can be months away.
Bungie 无法正面宣传SONY, 同时Lightfall 虽然达成预期收益, 但后面也愈来愈不行了
Bungie领导层经常再排期与SONY人员的会面, 下一次会面可能是数月后

I hope this sheds light for ongoings from Sony's side. It is believed that the takeover would allow Sony to turn Destiny into a more profitable game. This sounds bad, but it is being treated as 'lightning in a bottle'. Sony leadership wants to nurture the game, and understand that more aggressive monetization would not be healthy. There would be a monetization model switch, though, as it is believed the current model is too confusing. The main difference between the US leader vs Japan leaders getting their way matters more for Bungie's in-development titles. If Japan leadership gets their way, teams for future titles will be gutted and reformed.
SONY不想把命运搞成重课游戏, 日本领导主事的话大概会重组人员

发新话题

官方公众号及微博