» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

28 12
发新话题
打印

[新闻] 舅舅党爆《银河战士Prime4》2024年夏季发售

根据知名任天堂爆料人Zipoo的最新博客称,任天堂计划于2024年夏季在Switch上推出《银河战士Prime4》,Zipoo表示该作的开发已经接近尾声,并且它将成为任天堂明年下半年发布新游戏机之前,Switch的最后一个“主要”游戏。

此外,Zipoo还表示,当任天堂选择展示《银河战士Prime4》时,它会直接宣布游戏的发售日期。

Denizens of the Galaxy, your wait will soon be over. 

For years, there were four mysterious titles for Switch that we had to wait ages to get updates on. The first was Bayonetta 3, the second was Tears of The Kingdom, the third was Pikmin 4, and fourth, lastly, was Metroid Prime 4. We all know the story of what happened there, but now it appears as the light is at the end of the tunnel. 

The game has had a long development cycle of about five years now, and things are finally starting to wrap up. 

Which is why I've finally gotten word that the game will release in the summer of next year, which will make it the last "major" title for The Switch ahead of the release of Nintendo's next console in the second half of next year.

Additionally, I've heard that internally, Nintendo has been very cautious about showing the game off until it was in a near complete state. They employed this same strategy with Pikmin 4 last year, and I think it worked out pretty well there. When Nintendo finally shows the game off, it will come with a date. The Switch is ending with a bang, and I'm here for it. 

Be patient, bounty hunters, the wait is almost over. 

More soon. See you next mission. 

posted by wap, platform: Android
噗。为什么不首发双平台。是有病吗

posted by wap, platform: 小米
还有一年,等待。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
感觉发ns纯纯祸害游戏,不如直接发新机上

还是关心新机器多些

引用:
原帖由 莫天苍 于 2023-9-5 17:55 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPhone
感觉发ns纯纯祸害游戏,不如直接发新机上