» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

25 12
发新话题
打印

[电脑] 咨询:买个迷你工控机电脑做4K播放器

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
到203级别需要2080 Ti,Chroma算法下NGC抗锯齿开到中或高,其他什么抗拖影的选项也都拉满,我这两天就在折腾这个,Kodi配合Madvr完美了,NGC开到极高2080 Ti直接卡成幻灯片

我觉得203应该做不到24fps下去拖影,Madvr这个好牛逼

本帖最后由 grammyliu 于 2019-11-30 21:01 通过手机版编辑

本帖最近评分记录
  • 无梦 激骚 +1 感谢分享 2019-11-30 23:58

洋人是这么说的:

HTPC using MadVR is far superior to what the Oppo is doing. The sharpening features of the Oppo are rubbish, they are way too heavy handed and coarse and would better suit a 1080p image, as with UHD images they just actually lessen the detail I can see, peoples faces become horrible and overcooked even on +1. MadVR's NGU is an incredible algorithm far better than anything else I have seen. Its true you need a lot of power to run the MadVR algorithms but if you set it up right it will work very well, the problem is you have SO many options that you can easily do too much.
MadVR's tone mapping is also now finally good. Its also actually properly outputting BT2020 which the Oppo tone mapping is not doing due to bugs which have still not been fixed a month later. You can actually highly customise the way it does its tone mapping too, you can use many different algorithms and even make your own curves, its also dynamic, which means it can measure each frame on a rolling average and will be able to dynamically adapt its curve to the content, this is pretty much what Dolby Vision does. There are new builds and support is far more readily available than the Oppo, even on this forum at times. HTPC and MadVR requires rips of your discs to work properly, but paired with Kodi, once you go that route, you will never turn back. I have the Panasonic UB900 as my personal unit, I have tested the Oppo 203 in my room for a week, I haven't even turned on my Panasonic in weeks, MadVR all the way. I could go on, but I have better things to do

这个人的显卡因为是1080,Madvr开不了高效果所以他觉得暂时还不如203,但是他已经看到了提高NGC的档次可以看到PC已经有逐渐接近203的趋势了:

1080 running MadVR on Win10, on 4K HDR content the Oppo is my preferred platform, the specular hightlights and shadow detail is superior, the overall dynamic range of the HTPC is lower.
DVD and BluRay is about equal to the Oppo. Basically I can see more stuff in each 4K HDR scene with the Oppo, did not notice it until I switched back to the HTPC. MadVR is running the NGU Standard Medium Quality Chroma + SuperRes upsampling with RGB 0-255 output. GTX1080 is the bottleneck, GPU load >50%, the PQ on MadVR improves and gets closer to the Oppo if I increase the processing, by the time the PQ is identical I am burning close to 90% GPU on 23.9 Hz, 59.9Hz processing is beyond the capabilities of the GTX 1080 if it is to match the Oppo. This is just with MadVR doing colorspace expansion, no luma upscaling on 4K material. Perhaps the next gen GTX1180 will do better. TV is a LG OLED 65C7, CPU is a Core i3-530, it never gets above 50% CPU as nearly all of the work is done by the GPU. Dolby Vision on UltraHD BD streams cannot be decoded by the PC, however it adds an incremental quality improvement to 4K Ultra HD blurays, I consider it a nice to have. Its main impact is on lower bitrate streams like Netflix, there the difference is almost night and day but this is outside the scope of the original question.

[ 本帖最后由 grammyliu 于 2019-11-30 21:52 编辑 ]

但是,如果你UHD碟片多的话,还是建议203,电器的操控感我觉得无敌,而且htpc现在还不支持dolbyvision,就是203现在停产被炒到太离谱的价格了,不然我也买了。索尼、松下和先锋都有$1000以上的碟机,我相信素质应该不输203多少。

要是看普通1080p资源的话,remux或者高码率的rip的话,madvr upscale选项都打开upscale上去的效果肯定是秒杀203的,看av都炸裂……

posted by edfc, platform: iPhone X
引用:
原帖由 @grammyliu 于 2019-11-30 20:58 发表
到203级别需要2080 Ti,Chroma算法下NGC抗锯齿开到中或高,其他什么抗拖影的选项也都拉满,我这两天就在折腾这个,Kodi......
给个教程嘛,哥

引用:
原帖由 camille 于 2019-12-2 22:52 发表
posted by edfc, platform: iPhone X

给个教程嘛,哥
Posted by TGFC·NG
你可以去搜一个万年冷冻库的台湾人博客,关于madvr有专门的一篇内容非常多,但是是在blogspot上面挂着要番茄,内网有无转载就不清楚了
本帖最近评分记录
  • camille 激骚 +1 感谢分享 2019-12-3 13:09

喷了   

我都把1080P的 压成480P看

这样省空间