老了还是帅
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
引用:
原帖由 @segasin  于 2019-8-21 10:34 AM 发表
蜘蛛侠下一步sony自己搞,和毒液联动下,票房不会差
赞赞赞,最爱毒液,萌翻了,像我家咪咪!

助攻来了:

Stan Lee's daughter: 'No one could have treated my father worse than Marvel and Disney's executives'
Sarah Whitten | @sarahwhit10
Published 15 Hours Ago  Updated 15 Hours Ago
CNBC.com
Stan Lee's daughter Joan Lee said Marvel and Disney need to be "checked and balanced" as they seek total control of her father's creations.
Lee's comments come after talks between Disney and Sony had reportedly begun to break down.
Disney had allegedly offered a new co-financing deal that Sony did not accept.

Marvel Studios
While many fans have rallied behind Disney in the wake of reports that talks had broken down between the company and Sony over future Spider-Man films, at least one person is standing behind Sony — Stan Lee's daughter.

In a statement to TMZ, Joan Lee said Marvel and Disney need to be "checked and balanced" as they seek total control of her father's creations.

"Whether it's Sony or someone else's, the continued evolution of Stan's characters and his legacy deserves multiple points of view," she said. While legendary comic book writer Lee created the Spider-Man character for Marvel comics in the 1960s, Sony has owned the film rights to the character for about two decades.

Disney, which owns Marvel, and Sony had penned a deal in 2015 that would bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In the initial deal between the two companies, Sony would allow Marvel's creative team to integrate Spider-Man into its cinematic universe and would put up 100% of the production costs.

In exchange, Disney received 5% of "first-dollar gross," or 5% of the ticket sales from the first day of the release, and retained the merchandising rights for the character. Sony would reap the rest of the box-office haul.

Disney reportedly proposed a 50/50 co-financing deal, meaning each company would put up half of the production costs and then split the profits, according to entertainment news website Deadline. Sony reportedly refused.

If talks do not resume, it is likely that Spider-Man will no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and that could be bad for both Sony and Marvel.

Lee seemed to support Sony's decision not to accept this new co-financing deal.

"When my father died, no one from Marvel or Disney reached out to me," Lee said. "From day one, they have commoditized my father's work and never shown him or his legacy any respect or decency. In the end, no one could have treated my father worse than Marvel and Disney's executives."

Representatives for Disney did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment.

VIEW THE FULL MOBILE SITE
CNBC
Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutes
Global Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis

Data also provided by

CNBC
© 2019 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal

发新话题

官方公众号及微博