» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

32 123
发新话题
打印

[其他] portal2的游戏台词是谁写的?具有灵性的话实在是太多了!这台词不宅能写出来吗?

虽然没有1代里the cake is a lie那么经典,但是还是比很多游戏经典的太多太多了!

比如说下面的台词(只是一小部分代表性的),实在是让人感到台词的灵性啊。

这些台词我坚持不能翻译,翻译过来反倒是有点失去感觉,如果真读不懂去玩中文版吧。:D

GLaDOS

In case you're wondering: you do not have to be crushed to solve this test.

We're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me. I tested you. You killed me. I—oh, no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Well. Food for thought.

That jumpsuit you're wearing looks stupid. That's not me talking, it's right here in your file. On other people it looks fine, but right here a scientist has noted that on you it looks "stupid". Well, what does a neck-bearded old engineer know about fashion? He probably— Oh, wait. It's a she. Still, what does she know? Oh wait, it says she has a medical degree. In fashion! From France!

[Chell and GLaDOS are falling down a long shaft] Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato! [slow clap] Oh, good. My slow clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere... well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually. But since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts. He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility. [slow clap] Good, that's still working.

You know, being Caroline taught me a valuable lesson. I thought you were my greatest enemy but all along you were my best friend. The surge of emotion that shot through me when I saved your life taught me an even more valuable lesson: where Caroline lives in my brain. [Automatic PA: Caroline deleted] Goodbye Caroline. You know, deleting Caroline just now taught me a valuable lesson. The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one. And I'll be honest. Killing you? Is hard. You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. Nobody murdered me, or put me in a potato, or fed me to birds. I had a pretty good life. But then you showed up. You dangerous, mute, lunatic. So you know what? You win. Just go.

Wheatley

Most test subjects do experience some cognitive deterioration after a few months in suspension. Now you've been under for... quite a lot longer, and it's not out of the question that you might have a very minor case of serious brain damage. But don't be alarmed, alright? Although, if you do feel alarm, try to hold onto that feeling because that is the proper reaction to being told you have brain damage.

Well, no matter. Because I'm still holding all the cards, and guess what: they're all full houses! Never played cards; meaning to learn. [Wheatley opens a room with turrets and an Excursion Funnel] Anyway, new turrets. Not defective. Ace of fours: the best hand. Unbeatable... I imagine. [Chell dispatches of the turrets with the Excursion Funnel and jumps into it] Oh, I see, clever. Very clever... and foolish! No way out, at my mercy! And I don't have any; you're at my nothing. [opens panel to reveal spinning blades at the end of the Funnel] Spinny blade wall! Machiavellian! [Chell jumps out of the Funnel, and runs into another room with another Excursion Funnel] Well, good, good. Finally, a nemesis worthy of my vast intellect. [Chell jumps into the Funnel] Holmes versus Moriarty... Aristotle versus mashy spike plate! [smashes a spike plate into the wall]

Cave Johnson

Oh, in case you get covered in that Repulsion Gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: [sound of rustling pages] "Do not get covered in the Repulsion Gel." We haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: It's a lively one and it does not like the human skeleton.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: Why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: Why not marry safe science if you love it so much? In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. No, not you, test subject, you're fine. Yes, you! Box your stuff! Out the front door! Parking lot! Car! Goodbye!

Alright this next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward. So, do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business.

Hah! I like your style! You make up your own rules just like me. Bean counter said I couldn't fire a man just for being in a wheelchair. Did it anyway. Ramps are expensive!

Welcome to the enrichment center. [cough] Since making test participation mandatory for all employees, the quality of our test subjects has risen dramatically. Employee retention, however, has not. [cough] As a result, you may have heard we're gonna phase out human testing. There's still a few things left to wrap up, though. [cough] The bean counters told me we literally could not afford to buy seven dollars worth of moon rocks, much less seventy million. Bought 'em anyway. Ground 'em up, mixed em into a gel. And guess what? Ground up moon rocks are pure poison. I am deathly ill. Still, it turns out they're a great portal conductor. So now we're gonna see if jumping in and out of these new portals can somehow leech the lunar poison out of a man's bloodstream. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. [cough] Let's all stay positive and do some science. That said, I would really appreciate it if you could test as fast as possible. Caroline, please bring me more pain pills.

Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Fact Sphere

Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity.

The Schrödinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats.

The plural of Surgeon General is Surgeons General. The past tense of Surgeons General is Surgeonsed General.

In 1862, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, freeing the slaves. Like everything he did, Lincoln freed the slaves while sleepwalking, and later had no memory of the event.

89% of magic tricks are not magic. Technically, they are sorcery.

Dialogue

Wheatley: You two are going to love this big surprise. In fact, you might say that you're both going to love it to death. Love it... until it kills you. Until you're dead. [chuckles] Alright? I don't know whether you're picking up on what I'm saying there, but...
GLaDOS: Yes, thanks. We get it.
[Chell and GLaDOS enter an elevator]
GLaDOS: Alright, he's not even trying to be subtle any more. Or maybe he still is, in which case: wow, that's kind of sad.

Cave Johnson: Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
GLaDOS: Yeah.
Cave Johnson: Make life take the lemons back!
GLaDOS: Yeah!
Cave Johnson: Get mad!
Cave Johnson: I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!
GLaDOS: Yeah, take the lemons...
Cave Johnson: Demand to see life's manager!
Cave Johnson: Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!
GLaDOS: Oh, I like this guy.
Cave Johnson: I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
GLaDOS: BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!
GLaDOS: Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!

[ 本帖最后由 tntforbrain 于 2011-4-25 23:20 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

这游戏宅得要命,一般人俺不推荐他玩。。。。。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

有中文版么

引用:
原帖由 真忘私绵 于 2011-4-25 23:05 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPhone

有中文版么
楼主炫耀鸟语段位呢,全程都是中文字幕,这帖子里有5个人投诉我就关他xhw

233配图神了!!

引用:
原帖由 hanzo 于 2011-4-25 23:11 发表

有些话翻译过来反倒是有些丧失感觉了。:D

另外高亮给的实在是不敢当,我也只是搜索外国网站的资源而已。:D

[ 本帖最后由 tntforbrain 于 2011-4-25 23:19 编辑 ]

据说版规是不翻译xhw的说

其实很多地方,比如Wheatly要你转身,或者那个“争执调解按钮”那里,你多等一会,Wheatley呱唧呱唧出来的玩意更喷

最后Wheatley设陷阱要用钢板挤死主角的地方,主角刚脱身,Wheatley软磨硬泡要主角回到陷阱里,如果在原地待一段时间不走他就不停地说下面的大坑里有各种好东西,噢,补充一下,还有通向安全地点的道路等等,如果主角真跳下去还有一个成就可解,我真是233到极点啊!

在S1漫区,直接扔日文原帖是要塞抹布的。

我建议LZ在标题里加上“英文不好勿入”。否则XHW.要不我们这种鸟语无能的人进来就只能看见LZ你那浓浓的优越感

引用:
原帖由 hanzo 于 2011-4-25 23:11 发表

终于说了一回让人支持的话~~~

神图

引用:
原帖由 hanzo 于 2011-4-25 23:22 发表
最后Wheatley设陷阱要用钢板挤死主角的地方,主角刚脱身,Wheatley软磨硬泡要主角回到陷阱里,如果在原地待一段时间不走他就不停地说下面的大坑里有各种好东西,噢,补充一下,还有通向安全地点的道路等等,如果主角 ...
对,说下面有主角的父母,有逃生电梯,法国设计师设计的服饰。

你要是再等还说下面有几十个饥渴的俊男,233.

朝仓不是跳下楼去了嘛,唐塔也不是跳下去了嘛,现在该轮到你了,233.

看不懂鸟语
中文翻译神不?

引用:
原帖由 edwang 于 2011-4-26 01:28 发表
看不懂鸟语
中文翻译神不?
中文翻译的话,繁体版翻译的算不错,起码话的意思都是对的,虽然有一些话的意境是传达不出来的,不过这也不是翻译的问题。

简体版的翻译太多地方不敢恭维了,简直就是机翻加人工润色般的感觉.

这么比喻吧,如果说是机翻的话,那么繁体中文版像是Glados翻译出来的,简体中文版像是Wheatley翻译出来的...=_+