xxxxxxxxxx

[ 本帖最后由 whitegerry 于 2013-6-19 17:24 编辑 ]

bonjour~~~不会认法语,等翻译~~~~

金芽孢杆菌
这翻译的让人痛哭流涕啊!!:D

xxxxxxxxxx

谁给我翻译一下这些中文

If the name of Benoit Tréluyer is perhaps little, this alençonnais of origin is figure star in Japan where it has especially been sacred GT 500 champion with the NISMO team. For JVN.com, has agreed to accompany us in Polyphony Digital premises for a number of questions to the immense Kazunori Yamauchi.

A meeting between two which, on the fringes of the interview, has also enabled us to obtain some revelations on Gran Turismo 5 racing enthusiasts. Thus could learn as well will have set a cycle day/night and will - finally - possible running in the rain. Similarly, a tyre wear management will be the program. Degradation which will vary depending on the quality of the cockpit and the gums temperature rise. This will make it possible to optimize its tires trains and his conduct by studying charts race, explained in detail in the video. Finally, if the F1 seems not the GT5 programme, it is assumed that others car would their entry, starting with the famous 001, 002, Polyphony etc.

Benoit Tréluyer: First question has it the chance to have Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas?

Kazunori Yamauchi. To answer your question concerning the date of Gran Turismo 5 output be aware that it has not been delayed. We only ever announced officially output end 2009. But I understand that you are disappointed, this is not what you want or expect!

B.T. Where is the game currently development?

Kazunori Yamauchi: If it is just to play in the race or any simply rolling, the game is over. However, if it wants to go after the experience, I would say that we are to 65 %.

B.T. I was able to try the demo yesterday. It was found that damage were present but that it is not yet entirely realistic that cars do deteriorate not completely when it types very hard.

Kazunori Yamauchi: We are still in development and indeed we still much work on this aspect of the game.

B.T. Much has been said about online gaming. Ensure that there will be many changes between GT5 prologue and Gran Turismo 5? As for example races online at regular intervals?

Kazunori Yamauchi: The big difference between prologue and GT5 is prologue to work as a match open. Everyone can go and play together. In GT5, there will be a reserved area where you can invite your friends or your choice persons. This is the big difference between the two sets.

B.T. Among all news overview NASCAR, GT 500, is that there will be also entitled to track?

Kazunori Yamauchi: I have always been that there is a maximum Championships and categories in Gran Turismo. The reason why we have an agreement with the NASCAR and the WRC in GT. But my wish is of course to integrate all disciplines in Gran Turismo. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to put all F1 teams.

B.T. Ensure that there could be a day other car that intègreraient the game?

Kazunori Yamauchi: Yes, it would be well be...

B.T. Ensure that you have seen Forza 3 recently? What do you think of the game? Are you already played? In fact, is that pay attention or you stay focused on Gran Turismo?

Kazunori Yamauchi: Our challenge is to improve each time the new GT at old games. But more there is competition and competition in the field of racing games, more I consider the arrival of other games is something good.

B.T. At the time I saw the game turn and I saw a small chart which is very interesting as a driver because it is used much as professional. Can you tell us more? Ensure that it will be in the game?

Kazunori Yamauchi: You can either remove it or leave it in the final set. And you which would you prefer?

B.T. personally I would prefer there.

Kazunori Yamauchi: In this case, I shall leave it...

Explanations of Benoit Tréluyer:This chart represents lateral and longitudinal G. The car accelerates and more it will go down in the chart, most it hampers strong, more it will go up, and the car will be side grip and more it will go on the sides. To fully use the grip, it must succeed in having a semicircle on top and a smaller semicircle to the bottom. And if ever it goes with a triangle, it means are not well used car. This is what is used we (drivers) to see if the balance of the car is correct and cockpit, use the maximum of the potential of the car. This is one of the graphics that allows us to see whether it
is effective or not.

E文好懂多了

昼夜循环、天气仍在考虑。损坏模型还有大量工作要做,轮胎管理,油温,车辆telemetry(比赛车身数据记录)。对只想开车的玩家而言,游戏已经完成,但如果想全部体验,大概65%。NASCAR,WRC授权,F1尽力(很难包括所有车队)

xxxxxxxxxx

呵,原来还有人和我一起蹲neogaf那个贴啊。。

引用:
原帖由 倍舒爽 于 2009-9-29 00:45 发表
呵,原来还有人和我一起蹲neogaf那个贴啊。。
:D

[posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E71)]
引用:
viperking 发表于 2009-9-29 02:35
昼夜循环、天气仍在考虑。损坏模型还有大量工作要做,轮胎管理,油温,车辆telemetry(比赛车身数据记录)。对只想开车的玩家而言,游戏已经完成,但如果想全部体验,大概65%。NASCAR,WRC授权,F1尽力(很难包括所有 ...
泪流满面,天气系统一定要有阿,耐力赛+天气随机性就太棒了,油温?难道会有爆缸?轮胎管理?会爆胎?f1全收录估计没戏,版权在codemaster那里吧。
为了这些偶愿意等阿!!

xxxxxxxxxx

[posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E71)]
引用:
whitegerry 发表于 2009-9-29 03:07
原帖由 samchen0079 于 2009929 01:05 发表

泪流满面,天气系统一定要有阿,耐力赛+天气随机性就太棒了,油温?难道会有爆缸?轮胎管理?会爆胎?f1全收录估计没戏,版权在codemaster那里吧。
为了这些偶愿意 ...
希望有动态天气系统,以前玩过个ea的f1就有阿,开着开着下雨了。

73 12345