打印

[新闻] 三红归来,无人能逃

就当人们认为可怕的三红问题得到解决的时候,它又带着复仇的
火焰回来了。微软最近发布了一项强制性更新,这是导致许多主机三红的
罪魁祸首。

微软真的应该赶快彻底的修复三红问题了。这个问题已使公司在
保修上花了10多亿美圆。这不仅使公司头痛,而且还浪费消费者的时间和
金钱。几乎所有的首发主机都过了保修期,这个问题将变得更加的反复无常。

Just when we thought that the dreaded ‘Red Ring of Death’ (RRoD) issue was resolved, it rears its ugly head back with a vengeance. Microsoft recently released a mandatory update, which is causing many of the consoles to RRoD. With all of the launch consoles out of warranty, will the new update cause problems for many Xbox 360 owners?

After updating my Xbox 360, I experienced some issues with my console. My console successfully updated but when I went into the XBL Marketplace to download a demo, my system suddenly froze. After rebooting the console, it froze again during the boot-up sequence. I started sweating bullets as flashbacks of last Christmas started dancing around my head.

However, my console came back after I unplugged the power source and let it cool down for a bit. I jumped onto the official Xbox forums to see if anyone else had similar issues and to my surprise, other owners were getting the dreaded RRoD. Unfortunately, it seems that the update is bricking many of the consoles out there.

Many owners are receiving the error code E-74, which usually relates to video cable issues. However, many are reporting that their Xbox 360s RRoD after rebooting. This sounds similar to what happened on the PS3 a while back where consoles were freezing after a firmware update. Luckily, Sony was able to rectify the freezing issue with another firmware update.

Microsoft really needs to step it up and rectify this RRoD issue once and for all. The issue has drained the company billions of dollars just in warranties. Not only is it causing the company headache, it is wasting the consumers time and money as well. With many of the launch consoles out of warranty, this issue could potentially become volatile.

Hopefully, Microsoft is able to un-brick the Xbox 360s experiencing the RRoD issue after the update. The RRoD issue has left a bad taste for many of the Xbox 360 owners out there. It is one of those events that many probably want to sweep under the rug and forget about. However, with constant reminders, it is getting difficult to forget about it. May be it wasn’t such a good idea to lay off 30 percent of the video game testers?

http://gamer.blorge.com/2009/02/06/xbox-360-rrod-returns-with-update-issue-getting-out-of-hand/

本帖最近评分记录

恩,客观来说确实是个头痛的问题,也是RF的最痛

极品锁头发的帖子要顶顶:D

刷过的机子如何及时更新还真是个问题~

如果X720不破,90%的X饭会蒸发的话,LZ何必还干这么累的活干嘛。

玩龙如3去吧。

三红几率高?还是锁头几率高?大家不妨来投票....嘿嘿

既然选择了360,要我说,就要无视三红,游戏好玩就行

投票就能安抚那些被锁头的哥们吗?呵呵,一提到锁头,有些人就跳出来比几率了,看来喷三红是理所当然,提下锁头就触疼某些客观群体的心弦了

亵渎heaven  22:43:26
以前是三红,现在三红下降,锁头保持原样

看来还是ps3的质量差啊

以前有一次在电玩店,有人问js:把你家ps3碟皮儿给我拿来看看
js:.........ps3没盗版,买360吧...我保修三红
某人:操,索尼真sb,没盗版还想卖的动主机?
走之.....
js:

引用:
原帖由 恨水无痕 于 2009-2-7 21:46 发表
投票就能安抚那些被锁头的哥们吗?呵呵,一提到锁头,有些人就跳出来比几率了,看来喷三红是理所当然,提下锁头就触疼某些客观群体的心弦了
xo是买一台,红一台,不是不红,时机未到....我说了,既然喜欢xo游戏,就不要在乎三红...而你呢?上来就喷锁光头...试问,有几个锁的?少之又少吧?至少我的买到今天都没锁,60GB日版,印像中老的80GB港版锁光头几率高一些

锁光头那点概略也能和三红比,玩点XO都能玩成改机和电器专家了

我已经红2台了,很淡定.等65NM降价中......

[posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E61)]

三红比光头挂掉,展示下限么?  史上哪台主机光头不会坏呢?

买了两年,双90纳米,现在未红

引用:
原帖由 sniperm82 于 2009-2-7 21:23 发表
买了两年,双90纳米,现在未红
我把用了14年的PS从二十八楼扔下去也没坏,照样耍FF、打铁拳:D

6楼的去搞个投票贴吧

锁光头和三红哪个多

我很期待结果