» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

103 1234567
发新话题
打印

[业评] Xbox360官方杂志确认——HALO KILLER来了!!!

http://blog.360magazine.co.uk/un ... k-killzone-edition/

Being an office of many magazines, we all get to see the big competitor games when they come in. So, in the past year, between all the 360 love, well, we’ve seen LittleBigPlanet. And that’s about it. 2009 is already shaping up to be a little more varied though, and it began today when I noticed Killzone 2 preview code casually sitting on a desk in our sister magazine Play’s work area.

作为一个官方杂志的编辑,我们要玩很多竞争对手的游戏,这不,刚玩完小小大星球,Killzone 2的测试码就到了我桌上。

Naturally, I asked for it to be put on, and twenty minutes of beautiful, gritty, heavy gunplay later, I’m back to post my impressions. It’s good. Really good in fact. this is the genre that has belonged to the 360 since its inception, but it finally looks like Sony has an Ace in its deck. Visually, Killzone 2 is quite something - besting even Gears 2 in the motion-blurred grey battleground stakes, and the weight and purpose of everyting from the weapons to the characters is somethign to behold. Most importantly, though, it’s really satisfying to play. The enemy AI, coupled with a well implemented cover system (unusual for an FPS) means Killzone 2’s skirmishes are uniquely challenging and gratifyingly meaty.

在20分钟美丽,强韧的激烈枪战之后,我来发表我的感想。它是款好游戏,实际上是非常之好。它的硬派风格更适合于360平台,但现在看来Sony终于拥有了他自己的王牌。看上去,KZ2确实是——比战争机器2更好,在动态模糊营造的战场氛围,人物和武器的质感方面。最重要的是,玩起来实在很舒服,敌人的AI,全新的掩体系统(在FPS游戏中不多见)都告诉我们,KZ2实在是一份独特、富有挑战性,令人满意的大餐。

Of course, the key to success in this genre is variety, and having only seen a snippet of the opening mission, it’s hard to judge whether Killzone 2 will switch up its speed and set pieces enough to enter the Pantheon of truly great shooters. But for a first impression - wow. Halo ODST has a lot to live up to.

很难说,Killzone 2会不会加速前进并成为殿堂级射击游戏的标杆,但我的第一印象是:哇啊!Halo ODST 需要提高的地方还很多啊

看来是雷不了了。

[ 本帖最后由 FURA 于 2009-1-14 15:12 编辑 ]

本帖最近评分记录
  • 任黑 激骚 +1 感谢分享 2009-1-14 15:02

在动态模糊营造的战场氛围比战争机器2更好,

======================
明明是这样翻译才对.以为我们不懂英文?

一款游戏在某些方面比另一款游戏出色很正常.

另外HALO3 ODST只出过CG视频,游戏图片和内容连个影都没,啥叫需要提高的地方还有很多?

原文如此:

wow. Halo ODST has a lot to live up to

[ 本帖最后由 FURA 于 2009-1-14 14:17 编辑 ]

等本帖被版主设置成红色高亮

是骡子是马快拉出来给大家瞧瞧,,,

这贴很有潜力:D

看kz2出来秒杀一切

LZ的下场

等本帖被版主设置成红色高亮

我看KZ2销量应该超过MGS4

KZ2首发必入!

wow...360的死期到了...