弗爵爷现在感觉没什么太好的办法。

算了,现在想想。

去年得了冠军杯和联赛冠军,今年不举也是说得过去。

出来混迟早要还嘛。

04-06年都挺过来了,现在算个屁

嫖队长接受采访时候的英语说的还算可以了

忍不住写一点唠叨的话:

本赛季迄今为止的曼联队比上赛季中后段的曼联队相差巨大。

前锋线虽买进了贝巴,但是怎么组合是一个到现在还没有解决的问题。鲁尼本赛季迄今为止状态之糟糕令人愤怒!上赛季鲁尼+特维斯+小小罗的无锋战术取得了成功,本赛季我们怎么办?

中场没有人员变化,不过老将的状态继续下滑。吉格斯和斯科尔斯很难再让人对他们有太多的指望,反而他们在场上的一些失误很令人痛心,像上场输给利物浦的球就是吉格斯底线托大引起的。纳尼和安德森虽然年纪不大,但不应该长期没机会打首发!欧文和卡里克属于中坚力量,但是他们的能力只能说是中庸。

后防走了皮克,加里的年龄和状态令人担心。里奥是定海神针,维迪奇如果能保持长时间上场自然再好不过。右后卫是一个隐患,奥谢和欧文都打过这个位置,但是不令人满意。

门将范德萨本赛季状态下滑很大,除了裤子,我们没有其他选择。

我感觉我们可能又要经历一个类似于04-06年这样的寒冬,特别是下赛季小小罗可能会离队的条件下。

引用:
原帖由 lawson 于 2008-9-22 00:36 发表
不过大家还是别担心好了,这个赛季轻松看看吧,曼联什么时候不是打逆风球的呢?上赛季开始四五场的时候还N做砖家叫兽大叫我联世界末日呢,最后呢?嘿嘿……

1,鲁尼的角色问题,这个不多说了,瞎子都看到。估计今 ...
嗯,中肯,观点都同意。

我给world soccer daily的hosts写信谈了一下比赛,希望他们能在下周的节目中谈谈。

头脑有些发昏估计里面有些说的不对的地方:

Hi, Steven and Kenny,

I am a fan of Man United.  I just finished watching the match between Chelsea and Man United, and I need to say something about it.

We Man United played well only  for the first half an hour of this match, which is the same situation in the last match against Liverpool! I felt so lucky to get 1 point away from Stamford Bridge, and I am so shamed about the performance of Man United this season till now!

Yes, we did sign Berbatov to reinforce our forwards. But how to enroll him in the current formation properly is still a problem. The worst thing ever  is the current condition of Rooney. I don’t know whether he has recovered fully from the damned African virus, and I really don’t know how to explain his performance till now: is it because of the virus!?

Last season, we have no centre. The switching between Teves, Rooney and Ronaldo offers us a lot of chances to achieve goals. Since we’ve already signed Berbatov this season, it seems to me that we will be back to the era of Van Nistelrooy. But frankly speaking, my memory about that period is really bad! For the seasons 04-05 and 05-06, we have a strong center, but the performance of the whole team in both premier league and champion league is quite poor.

For the middles, I must say that, we should not count on the two poor old guys – Giggs and Scholes, too much. I hate to say this, since they are always my favorites for many years. But what we need to do for the time being is to give more chances to the younger generations – Nani and Anderson! I know they are still young. But if the performance of our team still continues (and of course we will make nothing this season!), why don’t we train our young mates and plan for the future!?

Carrick and Owen are still far from good players! I don’t care what others judge about the two. In my opinion, they cannot even enter the first formation in any one of the 3 other top teams in premier league!

For the defenders, the right side is always my concern. Gary is not far from his last match. Owen and O’shea are candidates for this job, although they haven’t shown anything inspiring about it yet!

Last but not least, I have a strong feeling that we may be back to the tough time again, just like the seasons 04-06, especially we may lose Ronaldo in the near future…

Best Regards,
XXX

发新话题

官方公众号及微博