» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

Monolith 作品, Wii 中 神作了~XD : 危机 天灾之日 广告+图 (9月25日发售)

引用:
原帖由 平野綾 于 2008-9-12 01:19 发表
之前说的也是我单方面的不算是赌,我赢了没任何回报,只要我错了他想要随时就给

但没说作废或者给你们啊,这不是把ID往粪坑里面扔么
谁要你ID?
不都说了么,输的人去战区发帖认输外加声明自己永不出现
当然了,发了声明你也可以用的

为什么总有人以为别人会想要屎而不是去躲开屎

刚看到访谈,好吧,我煞笔了

Disaster: Day of Crisis Update
The president of Monolith Soft says development on the project has reached its climax. More inside.
by Matt Casamassina
September 8, 2006 - IGN Wii recently interviewed Hirohide Sugiura, producer of Baten Kaitos Origins for GameCube and president of Japanese development studio Monolith Soft. Readers can click over to our GCN channel for a wealth of new details on Origins. But Sugiura offered a nugget or two about the company's forthcoming Wii game, Disaster: Day of Crisis. Here's what he had to say:

IGN Wii: Tell us a little about Disaster: Day of Crisis if you will. What's the story?

Hirohide Sugiura: The official announcement has not been made yet, so you may want to ask Nintendo regarding this. When you see it, you may feel that this something different from the types of games we have worked on before.

The main character in Disaster: Day of Crisis for WiiIGN Wii: Monolith is known for RPGs. What motivated you to start a non-RPG product like Disaster? Or does it have more in common with the role-playing genre than we realize?
Hirohide Sugiura: I think it is only because our company started with RPGs, but we are always examining various ideas and various possibilities. Disaster is one of them. But, it does not mean that we have changed direction. We are also developing an RPG game separately. Please wait for detailed information about Disaster to be disclosed in the future.

IGN Wii: With E3 gone and passed, when can we expect more info on the game? When can we see it in action?

Hirohide Sugiura: The development of the title is reaching to its climax, so I think you can see this some time in the near future. Please ask Nintendo for the timing when it can be revealed.

IGN: Games like Baten Kaitos and Day of Crisis seem to add a more adult feel to Nintendo consoles that are often not seen. Why are mature games such an oddity for the Big N? Do you find that the adult nature of your games add to their success, or hinder them?

Hirohide Sugiura: I do not think Nintendo is not making games for adults. I think Nintendo is creating many new projects and opening up new markets. I believe Disaster falls within this category.

Also, we are not really comfortable when we are considered a developer who develops games only for adults. We do not think we should deny our unique characteristics, but we believe this is an age where we have to pursue a variety of possibilities. I hope you are looking forward to our future announcements as much as we are making them.

Hirohide Sugiura: I think it is only because our company started with RPGs, but we are always examining various ideas and various possibilities. Disaster is one of them. But, it does not mean that we have changed direction. We are also developing an RPG game separately. Please wait for detailed information about Disaster to be disclosed in the future.

引用:
原帖由 平野綾 于 2008-9-12 01:43 发表
刚看到访谈,好吧,我煞笔了

Disaster: Day of Crisis Update
The president of Monolith Soft says development on the project has reached its climax. More inside.
by Matt Casamassina
Sept ...

送你个日文的
你心爱的厂还真不坚贞
======================
『Disaster: Day of Crisis』モノリスソフトインタビュー
2006年9月9日(土) 16時05分
ブックマーク  (0)  (0)   (0)  
RSSフィード  
印刷用  

『バテンカイトス』や『ゼノサーガ』で知られるバンダイナムコ傘下のモノリスソフトはWii向けに『Disaster: Day of Crisis』を現在開発中です(発売元は任天堂)。同社の杉浦博英社長へのインタビューがIGNに掲載されているので紹介します。開発は進んでいるようです。

―――『Disaster:Day of Crisis』について少し教えてください。ストーリーは?

杉浦博英氏: 公式な発表はまだなので、これについては任天堂に聞いてみてください。たぶん見て貰うと、私達が今まで作ってきたものとは少し種類の違うゲームだと感じるんじゃないかと思います。

―――モノリスはRPGで知られます。『Disaster』のような非RPGを作ろうと思ったきっかけは? それとも、私達が思ってるよりもRPGに近いゲームなのでしょうか?

単純にモノリスが最初にRPGから始めたからだと思います。私達はいつも色んなアイデアや可能性を練ってます。『Disaster』はその1つです。なので、モノリスが方向性を変えたということではありませんし、別のRPGも開発中です。『Disaster』の詳細が公開されるのをを楽しみにしていてください。

―――いつ期待できるでしょうか?

開発はもうクライマックスです。だから近い将来だと思います。いつ公開されるかは任天堂に聞いてみてください。

―――『バテンカイトス』や『Day of Crisis』は任天堂ハードには珍しい大人向けのゲームに思えます。どうして任天堂向けにはそういうゲームが少ないと思いますか? また、そのことがゲームの成功に繋がる、それとも妨害すると考えますか?

任天堂が大人向けのゲームを作ってないとは思いません。任天堂はクリエイティブに沢山の新しいプロジェクトに取組み、新しい市場を開拓していると思います。『Disaster』もこの1つでしょう。

それに、私達は大人だけが遊ぶゲームを作る開発者だと思われるのは嬉しくありません。もちろんモノリスの特徴を否定すべきだとは思いませんが、様々な可能性を追求していくことが必要ではないかと考えています。今後の発表に是非とも期待してください。
引用:
原帖由 平野綾 于 2008-9-11 22:30 发表

绝对没有错,我以本人的所有ID担保

日本的小组名字是Monolithsoft 欧美的那个叫Monolith Productions

百度 古哥都可以查到的

我喜欢的日厂也即Monolithsoft是不做枪车球的
这个么,笑笑就可以了

引用:
原帖由 adamth 于 2008-9-11 21:54 发表
平也灵这下不灵了

做天灾的Monolith确实是日本的Monolith,先前的欧美游戏新闻记者中也不少人弄错
我错了,给大家添麻烦了