» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

B设营销主管对《星空》ps5独不占道歉!

posted by edfc, platform: iPhone 12
“If you’re a big fan of stuff we make in a game that we’re making [and it] is no longer available on your platform, I totally understand if you are unhappy or pissed or whatever. I get it, those are all real feelings and frustrations,” Hines told GameSpot in a video interview.

He later added: “I don’t know how to allay the fears and concerns of PlayStation 5 fans other than to say, well, I’m a PlayStation 5 player as well, and I’ve played games on that console, and there’s games I’m going to continue to play on it, but if you want to play Starfield, [it’s on] PC and Xbox.

“Sorry. All I can really say is I apologise, because I’m certain that that’s frustrating to folks, but there’s not a whole lot I can do about it.”

星空到底玩啥啊,有人说说么,hype哪儿来的?

What an apology with dignity, though suggested to smell sherbet before such apology - all in all, WHO cares
引用:
原帖由 cynic0522 于 2021-6-17 11:49 发表
posted by edfc, platform: iPhone 12
“If you’re a big fan of stuff we make in a game that we’re making [and it] is no longer available on your platform, I totally understand if you are unhappy or pissed or whatever. I get it, those are all real feelings and frustrations,” Hines told GameSpot in a video interview.

He later added: “I don’t know how to allay the fears and concerns of PlayStation 5 fans other than to say, well, I’m a PlayStation 5 player as well, and I’ve played games on that console, and there’s games I’m going to continue to play on it, but if you want to play Starfield, [it’s on] PC and Xbox.

“Sorry. All I can really say is I apologise, because I’m certain that that’s frustrating to folks, but there’s not a whole lot I can do about it.”

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
有PC就放心了,反正得打MOD

posted by wap, platform: VIVO
我反正有3070无所谓,不过很想知道这种模式能撑多久?第一方3a大作不卖钱。

posted by wap, platform: Android
微软的公司为啥要向索尼道歉?商业社会嘛,按合同办事儿而已

posted by wap, platform: 小米
等着steam 打mod玩,不过到现在也没明白这游戏是什么样子

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
道个jb
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

posted by wap, platform: iPad