» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 宫本茂最喜欢的游戏原来是《愤怒的小鸟》

玛丽奥和塞尔达系列的作者宫本茂大师,在任天堂自家的游戏之外,最喜欢的游戏是什么呢?

引用:
原帖由 ryuetsuya 于 2012-4-13 15:26 发表

原文
When we asked him what games he has been enjoying on his smartphone of late, he replied:  I have very much enjoyed Angry Birds

翻译
宫本茂:「我最喜欢的非任天堂游戏,是 Angry Birds!」 ...
现在流行看标题不看内容吗?

手机上最近爱玩怒鸟

任青看到宫本说这话,就跟前两天果青看到instagram跨到安卓上的反应有异曲同工之妙啊

引用:
原帖由 csimd 于 2012-4-13 15:28 发表

敲脑门,你行
吹牛,你不行...
http://www.hookshotinc.com/miyam ... signed-angry-birds/

日站也是引用这个,这消息我早就看过了,没想到EDGE那走一遍又是另外一个味,真是想不到,为了黑任什么方法都要用上,佩服

我以为你们有了上次的教训,应该知道这些外文站的日文水平不怎么样,上次还说猫叔要退休了,真是好了伤疤忘了痛?

引用:
原帖由 ryuetsuya 于 2012-4-13 15:32 发表

http://www.hookshotinc.com/miyam ... signed-angry-birds/

日站也是引用这个,这消息我早就看过了,没想到EDGE那走一遍又是另外一个味,真是想不到,为了黑任什么方法都要用上,佩服
翻译的错误到底是什么啊?

宫本猫喜欢小鸟有什么问题....
这游戏比较符合宫本猫的概念啊

后面的小鸟宇宙版活脱脱的马银cos啊

宇宙版嗲吗?下个玩玩。

引用:
原帖由 csimd 于 2012-4-13 15:35 发表

翻译的错误到底是什么啊?
EDGE断章取义,然后瘾科技再转帖,然后国内网站再搬运

Gamespot用的就是我上面发Hookshot报道的内容
http://www.gamespot.com/news/miyamoto-praises-angry-birds-6371335

另外宫本茂最喜欢的非任天堂游戏是愤怒小鸟也是黑任啊?
这任青太敏感了吧?

引用:
原帖由 csimd 于 2012-4-13 15:39 发表
另外宫本茂最喜欢的非任天堂游戏是愤怒小鸟也是黑任啊?
这任青太敏感了吧?
EDGE最多就是断章取义,瘾科技是添油加醋,说任天堂高层不屑手机游戏

有没有索黑会发文称索尼也不屑PC游戏和手机游戏?

我想这点基本逻辑还是应该有的

When we asked him what games he has been enjoying on his smartphone of late, he replied: “There aren’t many games that I’ve played recently that have been truly convincing to me. But that said, I have very much enjoyed Angry Birds, especially the way in which it combines traditional and new game elements in exciting ways. Angry Birds is a very simple idea but it’s one of those games that I immediately appreciated when I first started playing, before wishing that I had been the one to come up with the idea first.”

矮子里挑个高个而已。。。
到某些人嘴里就变成“最喜欢”了?

不会啊,索尼还专门搞了PS SUIT,XPERIA PLAY还有专门的游戏

http://www.edge-online.com/news/miyamoto-heaps-praise-angry-birds

News
April 12, 2012 at 9.44amAuthor: Nathan Brown 3
Miyamoto heaps praise on Angry Birds
Nintendo legend says Rovio's game is his favourite of the past year, and admits smartphone games "inspire us to try even harder."

Talismanic Nintendo designer Shigeru Miyamoto has lavished praise upon Angry Birds, telling us Rovio's mobile smash is his favourite game of the past year.

Miyamoto admitted the high regard in which he holds Rovio's game, which has been downloaded over 600 million times, during an interview in Paris yesterday.

"I usually don't comment on these sorts of questions," Miyamoto said, before praising the Nintendo-developed audio guide for the Louvre museum which prompted his visit to the French capital. "Non-Nintendo… Angry Birds, maybe.

"What I like about Angry Birds is that it has a traditional videogame [feel] to it, but also a very creative side. And you can really feel that they’re having fun developing the game. That's what I like about it."

Given comments made during the past year by Nintendo president Satoru Iwata, and US boss Reggie Fils-Aime, it's surprising to hear the company's most high-profile and respected developer praising a smartphone game.

At GDC last year, Iwata blasted cheap games, saying traditional companies had to "focus on a single question: is maintaining the high value of games a priority or not? What we produce has value, and we should protect that value." Fils-Aime hit out at "candidly disposable" smartphone games which he said represented "one of the biggest risks today in our industry."

Those comments, however, were borne out of business considerations, of the need to continue to sell £40 games in an era where conventional business models and attitudes to pricing are rapidly changing. Miyamoto is a designer, and he sees merit in small games built on one solid idea. Does he keep an eye on smartphone games in general?

"I check up on them sometimes, but I don't have a lot of time," he admits. "I think we also have a history of having certain fun ideas and making a game out of it, and there's lots of other people also doing this [now].

"This kind of environment inspires us to try even harder, and create even more unexpected new things."

发新话题

官方公众号及微博