» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[电脑] StrokeIt重新开始更新!这一刻我内牛满面……

官网:http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/

Hello, Everyone,

It's been awhile, but I finally have a little more time to work on StrokeIt. I've got some big ideas for where I want to go with this project, but for now I'm going to focus on stability and performance fixes, especially on Vista, 64-bit platforms, and Windows 7.

Vista users: Line drawing should now work on Aero desktops, however, because of the changes Vista has made to graphic displays, the line drawing may not be as fast as XP. It works well on the machines I've tested, but I would like feedback from everyone using this. I'd especially like any performance feedback from users with three or more monitors.

I've also created a Wiki where I hope we can start collecting some of the great ideas from the forums. It's pretty empty right now, so if anyone has the time to move some of the existing documentation into the wiki it would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, there's an extremely simple Bug tracker page on the wiki. I'd like everyone to post any and all bugs that they know about. I'll do my best to fix them up and package a new release.

The new installer should do a good job of moving your .9.5 settings into the new profile locations. Still, it's always a good idea to backup your strokeit folder before testing a preview release.

If you're upgrading from .9.5 and the installer tells you that you need to reboot, you really do need to reboot your computer before using .9.6. Yes, it will sorta-kinda-maybe run if you don't but you'll be missing some features and may run into weird bugs if you don't reboot.

If the program crashes, a crash report is written to your StrokeIt profile directory (%APPDATA\TCB Networks\Strokeit\CrashRpt). Please zip this file and email it to me. My email address is in the about menu. Be aware that this memory dump will contain your customized actions, so if you've configured StrokeIt to send passwords or other sensitive information, you may want to try recreating the crash with the default configurations.

Thanks,

Jeff

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

http://www.tcbmi.com/downloads/s ... -preview-090509.exe

Changelog:
+ Line drawing on vista
+ Actions/gestures now stored in user profile (per-user gestures/actions)
+ Default install directory changed to Program Files\TCB Networks\StrokeIt
+ Registry settings now stored in HKCU\Software\TCB Networks\StrokeIt
+ Portable-mode (create strokeit.ini in the same directory as strokeit.exe)
+ Read-only mode for preferences, gestures, and actions (ReadOnly=1 in strokeit.ini)
+ Vista - gestures should work in IE7 and other protected applications
+ Vista - Wheel Up/Down should work
+ Crash log written to CrashRpt folder in strokeit profile directory
+ SendKeys should work with IE8 Protected Mode
+ Possible fix for users having trouble identifying applications by filename
+ Fixed identify by filename on WinXP
+ Fixed vista line drawing issues when resizing desktop
+ Better saving when running in portable mode

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

感谢上帝,时隔4年之后,Jeff这个了不起的家伙又开始更新StrokeIt了。

从2002年偶然遇见这个软件开始,就再也没有离开它哪怕一分钟。如今,许多朋友在感慨某些支持鼠标手势操作的流览器是如何如何方便时,可曾料到,早在8年前,就有一款软件将“鼠标手势操作”做到了极致——不仅仅限于流览器中,而是任何一个窗口,任何一个程序,手势和实现的功能完全自由设定。

从程序本身的质量上看,StrokeIt也堪称精品之典范:功能如此强大而全面的软件,主程序21KB,所有文件加起来也不超过200KB,占内存300KB以内,对CPU的要求可以忽略不计,注册表只记录寥寥几条设置信息,程序基本绿色便于携带,究极的稳定和兼容性……(顺便说一下,软件的价格为0.000元)

2005年更新的0.95版,已经把XP中会遇到的BUG基本清理干净,随后StrokeIt便进入了漫长的沉睡期……VISTA出现后,很明显,出现了一些兼容问题,但作者依旧“石沉大海”,这下可急坏了N多FANS——对早已习惯StrokeIt的人来说,升级系统最大的障碍不在于硬件,也不在于价格,而是——如果没有StrokeIt可用,这日子该怎么过?叫嚣“如果StroktIt不更新,就坚守XP直到世界末日”的也大有人在(我自己也是这么想的……)。

今天,照多年来的习惯例行登录官方论坛去“碰碰运气”,一看论坛居然改版了,菊花一紧……再点进去,泪目,新版本发现,虽然还只是BETA版(StrokeIt的BETA版一向是很好用的)。于是,一切又都好起来了……:D

不知本论坛有多少用StrokeIt的……无论如何,都去帮忙测试一下新版吧。

怎么用的?

有点兴趣

有那么好用么?

楼主介绍下有哪些用处吧
挺感兴趣的

同求下载

菊花一紧

俺用~
简单且不负责任的说来就是,strokeit把凡是有热键的都可以用鼠标手势来代替,可以针对某个程序,也可以针对frame,还可以排除程序。

话说vista也可以用,就是把鼠标轨迹隐去,要不很卡而已吧

最舒爽的就是在我的电脑里,前进后退向上关闭全用鼠标手势。

[posted by wap, platform: UCWEB/IE]

真那么神?放个下载链接啊

汗……不看(英文)帖的好多哦……

官网:http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/

最新测试版:http://www.tcbmi.com/downloads/s ... -preview-090509.exe

引用:
原帖由 angryland 于 2009-5-12 15:17 发表
俺用~
最舒爽的就是在我的电脑里,前进后退向上关闭全用鼠标手势。
前进 后退 向上 关闭 复制 剪切 粘贴 最大化 最小化 我的电脑 新建 打开 重命名……

这些还只是安装后就有的默认基本功能。

可是主要就是默认的基本功能最有用……

发新话题

官方公众号及微博