» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

65 12345
发新话题
打印

[硬件改造] 我的第一台街机筐体-拣到的大白菜‘ASTRO CITY’改造之路(9.28更新完毕)

精彩。。。。

posted by wap, platform: HTC

马克。

买了个仿三和摇杆 宝联的 发现孔距不对 有直接对应的摇杆吗?

看完后,心潮澎湃,问下LZ 为何不接PC 模拟,有更多的选择啊 ~

shmups > Hardware > Is a Tri/Multi sync monitor a must for Mame?
2012年4月23日18時40分
Yeah the idea behind me getting an arcade monitor will be 80% for the geometry board, as having to turn the TV off and back on to access the service menu and then filter through all the options to get the one you want to a ball ache!, plus you cannot beat the nice crisp image of a brand new display. I competely understand what your saying about buying the right monitor now and for tomorrow!

Now heres the decision i have, i can get a brand new 27/29" (which is it??) Wei-Ya M3129DF-72 CGA/EGA/VGA monitor for £375, i know that alot are going to spit at the Wei-Ya name but their the only guys still producting CRT based monitors it would seem

Or

Brand new Pentranic 26" CGA (£175) or CGA/EGA (£200) Monitor & Chassis, again Pentranics arent the greatest, but with the way things are i cant really complain and just be happy theres still new monitors about

So its all down to costing!. Do i get an all sing all dancing multi sync that ill only really be using 2 of the modes on, or get the cheaper 15/24 option......hmmmm

PS. is there any truth in that a 26" display looks better than a 29" for these retro games?
======================================================================================================
M3129DF-72 (29" 平面 CGA / EGA/ VGA 顯示器)
£ 375元 = 15,264.9元

65 12345
发新话题

官方公众号及微博