» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

PS3欧洲首发延至4月,3月底前出货600万目标不变

Source:news.com的Stringer专访

http://news.com.com/Sonys+brave+Sir+Howard/2008-1041_3-6150661.html

What are the goals for this year for PlayStation?
Stringer: I think it's 6 million units by the end of the quarter, worldwide. And then we have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us. I think we have 20 games out there. I assume we're going to increase the number of games.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

专访中其他的一些Keynotes:D

Secondly, there now are 1 million Blu-ray players in the market, and each of those in the United States has a Blu-ray disc because we put Talladega Nights inside. I'd say 90 percent of the people who (own) PS3s are playing that Blu-ray disc on it or playing other Blu-ray discs on it. Contrary to some of the reports, it is an effective Blu-ray player. The people who like Blu-ray are the people who play PlayStation 3, just as people who play PS2s were the early proponents of the DVD format. It drove the DVD format.

I did read all the HD DVD excitement, but I think they sold 60,000 discs, and we actually put out a million. So Blu-ray format is a strong format. You have to have a high-definition television; you have to have an HDMI link up. But if you've seen the Blu-ray disc on the PlayStation, on the television set attached to PlayStation 3, it's a remarkable image.

What do you think of the LG combo Blu-ray HD DVD player?
Stringer: It's an expensive way of showing universal discs.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博