» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

因为索尼与动视的协议,cod不会在2025年前进入xgp。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
The FTC cried that Xbox might get exclusive skins if it buys ABK, apparently unaware that PlayStation has been doing it for years.

FTC 大声疾呼,如果 Xbox 收购 ABK,它可能会获得独家皮肤,但显然没有意识到 PlayStation 多年来一直在这样做。

引用:
原帖由 @ikaruga  于 2023-6-23 10:05 发表
能不能争取的区别,微软撒币也能拿皮肤,收购以后索尼就别想拿了
233 微软做的正是在通过撒币收购来拿

难怪微软要撒币买ab

动视首席执行官鲍比·科蒂克(Bobby Kotick)拒绝保证《使命召唤》在第 9 代 Xbox(X/S 系列)上运行,除非 MSFT 提高其收益分成比例

在微软与管理层达成协议之前,动视的团队不会开始使用Xbox 开发套件。

除非 MSFT 提出优惠报价,否则不能保证 COD 会在 2020 年与 Gen9 一起推出

FTC 的律师刚刚透露,微软同意对某些 Xbox 游戏按80 / 20 的收入分成,而不是典型的 70 / 30 分成。 Xbox 的莎拉·邦德theverge.com/23768244/ftc-m…表示,“我们认为获取这些内容至关重要”

本帖最后由 DarthVadar 于 2023-6-23 10:21 通过手机版编辑

PlayStation boss Jim Ryan wrote in an email “I’m pretty sure we will continue to see Call of Duty on PlayStation for many years to come” in response to the news Microsoft intended to buy Activision Blizzard, court documents from Xbox's FTC trial revealed. bit.ly/43RgY8H

引用:
原帖由 @yfl2  于 2023-6-23 11:50 发表
他不这么说才奇怪,难道他要说很有信心收购通过然后微软砍掉ps版?
杠神,杠之前你该先看看原文

那可能是你的英语不太好

The email, viewed by IGN reporter Rebekah Valentine in court today and dated January 20, 2022 - two days after Microsoft announced its intent to purchase Activision Blizzard - reveals Ryan’s relaxed attitude to the deal at that time, and counters Sony’s public-facing concern about the future of Call of Duty on PlayStation that emerged in the year-and-a-half that followed.

“It’s not an Xbox exclusivity play at all,” Ryan wrote in the email, “they’re thinking bigger than that, and they have the cash to make moves like this. I’ve spent a fair bit of time with both Phil [Spencer, boss of Xbox] and Bobby [Kotick, boss of Activision Blizzard] over the past day. I’m pretty sure we will continue to see COD on PS for many years to come.

显然你眼睛也不好
我贴出的内容包括了ign此文的链接。你有时间杠居然不自己去看看?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博