» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[掌机] 白金暗示Bayonetta1+2將來到任天堂NS?????????????!!!!!!!

速度,对大部分人来说是新作了

引用:
原帖由 223622 于 2017-7-4 04:41 发表

用假资料来造谣无脑黑就算了吧:D

WIIU的浮点就是错的 以西川善司的资料为主

因为网上的资料全部源头都是引用他的分析

还有NS的GPU是可以FP16并用的 加上NV的API优化

就算是掌机模式也不是PS3能比 ...
不是,WIIU的浮点数来自RV770的分析,有这块GPU的X光照
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511628

8 shader units with 20 alus in each = 160ALUs @ 550mhz = 176GFLOPs + 24gflops+ of fixed function shaders

Update: sorry I wasn't here to post earlier, the 176gflops is probably correct, since this part does seem to be vliw based. However there is almost certainly at minimum Hollywood inside this die as well considering how Wii u handles backwards compatibility. @550mhz that would give Hollywood 24gflops. Fixed functions are far better at doing their job than programmable shaders, but can do little else. It is more capable than 360, but it is impossible to really compare beyond that.

update 2: the more I research AMD GPUs, there is the possibility that it is using more ALUs in each SPU, if it was based on VLIW5 R700, it would in fact be 176GFLOPs, but it if was based on something like Trinity's VLIW4, it would be 32 ALUs per SPU, leaving it with 282GFLOPs, and if it was based on VLIW5 still, but a custom chip, it would have 40 ALUs per SPU like some people are speculating, leaving it with 352GFLOPs. Hollywood is likely still along for the ride, and that leaves it with 24GFLOPs+ of fixed function shaders. Sorry for jumping the gun, I was unaware that VLIW5 had chips with 40 ALUs per SPU, 20 was the norm.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博