» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 开发商称Wii U性能仅等同于PS3/Xbox 360

posted by wap, platform: MOTOROLA (Defy)

不,是原文中此处就没有写,翻译也没写,原文懂吗?

还不懂就看原文第一句吧,75楼贴的,求人翻译一下就可以

神了,会不会分辨两段话啊,一个地方写了,一个地方没写,翻译也这样翻的,这太正常了吧

太可怕了,这么单纯的翻译,so far一个英文国小水平以下的人在全文斗看不下来的情况下却要说别人乱翻,难道是对着镜子说的?

本帖最后由 csimd 于 2012-3-27 08:35 通过手机版编辑

神了,这是卖萌吗?
这文章出现了两次机能描述的段落,一次没有用so far,一次用了
最关键的首次出现就没有用,因为大家都心知肚明到现在这个阶段,wiiu已经没有大幅更改规格的可能了

[ 本帖最后由 csimd 于 2012-3-27 20:43 编辑 ]

目前我们在Wii U版上的开发工作很顺利,但是可以说Wii U和现在服役中的主机(PS3、Xbox 360)性能是等同的

We got the game running on their hardware pretty quickly, and the controller’s been great to work with, now it’s just down to deciding what we really want to do to make it a unique experience on the Wii U. You know, taking advantage of you know the extra screen and the touch capability and all that. So, you know, so we’ll have a few new feature for sure, but I think visually, for the most part, it’ll be pretty much the same.

谁说要这么翻呢,这是访谈

So, you know, so we’ll have a few new feature for sure, but I think visually, for the most part, it’ll be pretty much the same.

随便翻译啊,素材太多了

Vigil head says Wii U = PS3, Xbox 360
Mark Raby, Mar 26th 2012 Discuss [11]

Worth Reading?
NoYes

0 [4 votes]

Nintendo’s Wii U is on par with the current high-def consoles, the PS3 and the Xbox 360. So says Marvin Donald of Vigil. Being technologically inferior is a problem Nintendo has faced since the days of the Gamecube. While there were many games that third party publishers released on all three platforms back then – PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube – there were many more that only launched on PS2 and Xbox.

The same thing is happening in the current generation. However, in an interview with Swedish website GameReactor, Donald said of the Wii U, “The hardware is more powerful and it will have some extra features that I think will actually be useful to people playing the game. With its controller, [the Wii U version of Darksiders II] might be the best version of the game.” The problem, of course, is that the Xbox 720 and possibly the PS4 are on the horizon, and who knows how much further they will push the envelope?

Nintendo has always struggled with gaining a lot of support from external publishers. On the flip side of that, all it takes is a good Mario game, a good Pokemon game, and a good Zelda game to many any system profitable. Nintendo franchises have that power on their own. It has admittedly caused Nintendo to be short-sighted in multiple occasions, and many fear the Wii U will fall into that same trap. But perhaps the company is starting to realize what it takes to be competitive in this advanced market these days.

为啥要翻译?新闻是录音带?
Nintendo’s Wii U is on par with the current high-def consoles, the PS3 and the Xbox 360. So says Marvin Donald of Vigil.

没看出是黑任呢,毕竟之前盛传wiiu开发机比ps360高不少,现在缩成“ on par”,加上so far搞不好会继续缩一点呢

[ 本帖最后由 csimd 于 2012-3-27 21:05 编辑 ]

奇怪了,原文一开始就没说至今,说的就是wii和ps360机能差不多,不知道和翻译有什么关系
这新闻本来就不是一比一翻译的,段落结构之类都不同,只要没有翻译出歧义就行了
莫非这是新闻通稿,还有标准答案不成?

[ 本帖最后由 csimd 于 2012-3-27 21:12 编辑 ]

So, you know, so we’ll have a few new feature for sure, but I think visually, for the most part, it’ll be pretty much the same.

这也是原话哦,别人也一样没有翻译

是啊,为什么不翻呢?
很简单,因为可以不翻

就像上面这句”视觉上我认为wiiu的版本和ps360的在多数部分差不多是一样的“也没有翻,要是翻了岂不是又要被说黑任了?

有利于黑任的也没翻啊
我觉得别人挺正常一新闻,一点要解读成这样,才是心里有鬼呢

我贴的另外一篇英文也没有so far哦

发新话题

官方公众号及微博