Board logo

标题: [新闻] IGN记者对PSP2的第一印象 [打印本页]

作者: 黑龙    时间: 2011-1-31 20:29     标题: IGN记者对PSP2的第一印象

转自A9

翻译:darkrusher

When I quietly entered a small meeting room at Sony's headquarters, I only expected to see Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios. What I didn't expect was a set of NGP's sitting on the table, ready for me to play.

当我静静走入Sony总部面积不大的会议室时,我本来只是想见到Sony全球电子娱乐工作室的总裁吉田修平先生。出乎意料的是,桌子上已经摆有数台NGP以供试玩。

Suddenly, the 11 hour flight to Japan was worth it.

一瞬间,我感到此番乘飞机11小时前来日本真是不虚此行。

Shortly after the next PSP, codenamed NGP for "Next Generation Portable", was announced at Sony's PlayStation Meeting in Tokyo, I visited Sony's headquarters for an interview with Yoshida. Before the interview began, I was elated to hold the device for myself and play short demos for Uncharted and Little Deviants.

Sony在其于东京举行的PlayStation Meeting上公布了PSP的后继机种——NGP(Next Generation Portable)。在那之后不久,我便前往Sony总部采访吉田总裁。采访开始前,我兴奋地拿起为我准备的NGP实机并体味了一下Uncharted和Little Deviants的简短试玩。

If you didn't have the chance to read up on the NGP yet, make sure to check our detailed breakdown that documents everything about the device. If you're already caught up, you know that the NGP is a powerful, versatile platform that should have PlayStation fans frothing at the mouth. Although my time with the device was limited to mere minutes, I was already impressed with this beautiful piece of tech.

如果你还没有看到有关NGP的新闻,请一定要阅读我们的详尽报道,那里有关于这台机器的一切信息。如果你已经读过有关新闻,你一定已经知道NGP是一个强大而丰富,能够令PS粉丝垂涎三尺的游戏平台。尽管我个人接触NGP只有几分钟,但我已经对这个技术的结晶爱不释手。

The NGP is comfortable and stylish. The layout of the sticks felt fantastic and controlling Drake in Uncharted was just like using a DualShock. Yoshida expressed his immense pride in the joysticks, as they seem to balance small size with comfortable, accurate input.

NGP手感很好,而且很有型。摇杆的设计给人梦幻般的感觉,用它们操作Uncharted中的Drake时就像在用Dual Shock手柄一样。吉田总裁表示他为NGP的摇杆设计感到骄傲,它们在小尺寸与舒适精准的操作间找到了平衡。

I was surprised at how small the face buttons were on the device, but they were big enough to hit comfortably with the thumb. I was more eager to try out the two touch screens, which worked splendidly. Although I doubt I'd play Uncharted by touching a bunch of cliffs, the option is there and it felt right. The back touch screen is more exciting to me, as it allows clever in-game manipulation without obstructing the player's view of the screen. Playing Little Deviants and pushing the back of the device to form a hill on the front of the screen was great.

NGP机体正面按键虽小,但能够用拇指舒适地控触,着实让我惊讶不已。我更加强烈地想要试一下的两块触屏,发现它们表现超棒。尽管玩Uncharted时我没有触击那些悬崖,但这无疑是一个可行的操作,而且感觉非常好。对我而言后面那块触屏更令人兴奋,它能让玩家精巧地进行游戏操作,却不对玩家看屏幕造成任何视觉障碍。玩Little Deviants时通过操纵背面触屏在屏幕上造出一座小山的感觉真是太棒了。

As I mentioned numerous times during the conference live blog, the visuals really do steal the show. This is one of the most powerful handhelds I've ever seen and the games it's running look close to what the PlayStation 3 can do. The environment displayed in the Uncharted demo was stunning.

在会议直播的博客上我就多次提到,NGP的画面表现力甚至盖过了游戏性。这是我见过的最强大的掌上设备,它的游戏运行起来画面直逼PS3。Uncharted试玩版的画面堪称惊艳!

I rarely call a device "sexy," as I prefer using the term when discussing actual people, but I will admit that the NGP is sexy. It's comfortable to hold, it supports an incredible array of control schemes, and the user interface demonstrations left me speechless. This is the kind of device that does not disappoint, and I'm already tempted to put down money on a preorder.
If only I knew how much it was gonna' be...

我很少说一个设备“性感”(我更习惯对真人用这词),但这次我承认NGP的确是太“性感”了。它握起来手感舒适,支持一系列令人难以置信的操作方式,而且其用户界面表现令我无法以语言形容。它绝不会令任何人失望,而我已经决定花钱预订了——只要我知道预定价格是多少……
作者: cyran5201314    时间: 2011-1-31 20:34

最后一句绝壁是亮点
作者: pigudada    时间: 2011-1-31 20:36

快点出价格吧  虽然只能知道哦啊小于599
作者: kony    时间: 2011-1-31 20:41

我估计无3G就399,有3G就499
作者: libramz    时间: 2011-1-31 21:42

等wifi版,别人的评价无视,适合自己据好
作者: Callisto    时间: 2011-1-31 21:59

希望PSP2真的能够把媒体播放这一块做好
别和以前一样只能支持自家的几种古怪格式
能支持264编码的MKV播放就行
作者: superpip33    时间: 2011-1-31 22:35

神了!!!
作者: ValuePack    时间: 2011-1-31 23:22

出就入,无二话。
作者: 阿毛    时间: 2011-1-31 23:43

这种价格就不需要多想了,最多买了吃灰。
作者: wx5277    时间: 2011-1-31 23:54

psp2的界面真的太漂亮了 虽然公布的不多 但是一抖一抖的 真有趣
作者: 比卡丘    时间: 2011-2-1 00:20

posted by wap, platform: Firefox
引用:
原帖由 @wx5277  于 2011-1-31 23:54 发表
psp2的界面真的太漂亮了 虽然公布的不多 但是一抖一抖的 真有趣
界面很山寨啊
作者: 何囧    时间: 2011-2-1 00:32

引用:
原帖由 比卡丘 于 2011-2-1 00:20 发表
posted by wap, platform: Firefox

界面很山寨啊
嗯,我也觉得界面稍显山寨了点儿。。。
作者: sxyzero    时间: 2011-2-1 00:54

8GB版无3G价格估计也就299吧。
作者: NBB_MK2    时间: 2011-2-1 01:44

“NGP的画面表现力甚至盖过了游戏性。”
黑得太有水平了
作者: 不死鸟    时间: 2011-2-1 16:47

PSP2,必买
作者: qjw363924793    时间: 2011-2-1 16:52

穷逼装逼党表示,psp2不仅可以充当mp4,平版电脑,pc(能装win8),ps3,这些我都没摸过,只能用ngp满足我体验人类社会高度智慧的结晶ngp,宇宙神机ngp秒杀一切
作者: glwzero10    时间: 2011-2-1 16:54

NGP的界面图标颜色太乱了
应该稍微统一一下就好多了
作者: lzh7362866    时间: 2011-2-1 18:39

posted by wap

画面表现力超过游戏性,这话是亮点。结和历来主机大战经验,若NGP真是以这种理念做出来恐怕又要悲剧了

欢迎光临 TGFC Lifestyle (http://bbs.tgfcer.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0