作者: ffcactus    时间: 2007-7-31 19:30

引用:
原帖由 痴情咒 于 2007-7-31 17:49 发表
看这ID就知道是什么消息:D
就是
作者: killmesoftly    时间: 2007-7-31 19:41

请问这种“新闻”有何意义,俺也能给你找一篇

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=88823

Okay... so I go into my local game shop to change my pre-order funds from Lair to Warhawk as I had decided this morning to buy Warhawk instead and perhaps rent Lair to see if it was really worth buying. In the game store on a test PS3 system, they have Lair up and running and ready for play-testing! I had to wait about 20 minutes for a kid to get off the game.. and here are my thoughts after about 30 minutes of game play...

The graphics are absolutely stunning. The setup I played on was on a flat screen 25 inch monitor. But I cannot even tell you how much better it looks in person then on all those gameplay videos everywhere! Factor 5 has really started to figure out how to unleash some of the power that the PS3 contains. The dragons skin looks real. The background is mind blowing with good detail even in the mountains miles away. The fire is also impressive and looks real. The avatars (people) look a little weak and could have a little more detail and realism, but hey.. who's perfect, right? ...I give the graphics a 9.5 out of 10.

Sound is very immersive with realistic sounding heavy fire breathing roaring each time a dragon breathes fire. You can hear the sound of the wind blowing past you as you fly into the sky. Sound effects intensify as the danger level increases. Very well done, but room for improvement as well and I award the sound an 8 out of 10 here.

Gameplay. This is where it is at. I was worried that the gameplay would be choppy or have low frame rates when there was a lot of action going on. This worry was demolished with my testing of the game as the action was smooth and completely free of any choppiness. Dragon motions were also very smooth and even realistic looking. Well, I guess they are realistic for what would be dragon flight as I have never seen a dragon fly in my life span.. but you get what I'm saying - that the dragon movements are convincing of what would be real motion should dragons actually exist. The sixasis controls are a little tricky at first and this is where I assume that low scores were given to the gameplay. At first, I got a little frustrated with the new motion sensing changing of flight direction. I could have set my mind right there that this game was flawed and frustrating. But I took a deep breath and tried to not come to conclusions too fast. And I am glad I did. Within 10 minutes of practice, I was steering my dragon like a pro.. with a little room for improvement. But the important thing is that within 10 minutes, the flight sixasis motion control changed from frustrating and new to fun and comfortable. This, to me... is awesome. A new way to play a big time game with new controls that work well after only minutes of play time! The dragon fights are intense and very rapid. I noticed myself getting into the game big time and moving my body as my dragon should move as I stood in the store. And I am one of those "cool gamers" that never move any thing except minimal finger movement for most games. But this game has me into it and into the relentless action in no time! If any thing is flawed, from my experience.. it is only the ground action which was a little awkward and didn't seem to move as smoothly or transition as well from controller to screen as the flight fights. My gametime was very limited, but I just got a feel that the ground action was a little short of being what Factor 5 has probably envisioned. None-the-less... the gameplay I would easily put at a 9 out of 10 score just because it was so much fun.. once i got the hang of it and dropped my common controls mindset. It looks like one of those great rare games that is pretty easy to learn, but hard to master. That shows promise for good replay value.

I am going to knock the overall score of this game a little for having no two player options and no kind of online scoring or play available. If they had only put in team play for two players or made it so players could have online battles, ohhh would this game totally rock.

Overall score. I am giving gameplay much more importance then graphics and sound. I will give 60% of my overall score to gameplay. So gameplay gets a 54/60. I am giving 30% of the score to graphics, so graphics get a 28/30. Sound gets 10% of the overall score in my books, and therefore gets a 8/10. The total of these three elements I have scored is a 90. I'm gonna slightly knock it as I stated for no multi-player possibilities as I stated.. and a game like this could have such incredible multi-player potential! I'm knocking it 3 percentage points for being solo player only and only hope they change this in "Lair 2".

My overall score from 30 minutes of game time with Lair is an 87%.

PS. I kept my pre-pay funds with Lair after playing the game and am now eagerly awaiting it's released date only 15 about two weeks from now!

Playing the game myself changed my mind about the low scores I had read it got. I suggest to everyone that you play the demo or rent this game yourself before coming to a decision on buying or not buying this game.

That is all.. thanks for your time reading about my personal experience with an upcoming PS3 title. Please form your own opinions and take my score as only part of your overall decision as to whether you will buy or not buy this title.
作者: tdkgtm    时间: 2007-7-31 19:46

权威评分都出来了还有什么好说的...
作者: carnon    时间: 2007-7-31 20:23

需要大转弯还是大幅度动作的时候
看工作人员玩的蛮辛苦的
平拿手把是0度的话工作人员的手转了120度左右
保持那个姿势在玩@@"

比起wiisports轻松多了
作者: PSOHP    时间: 2007-7-31 20:27

LZ是为大家好,有PS3的千万别买LAIR,谢谢LZ- -..
作者: yalpbz    时间: 2007-7-31 20:33

引用:
原帖由 痴情咒 于 2007-7-31 17:49 发表
看这ID就知道是什么消息:D
:D +1
作为任饭我精神上偷偷支持下lz
作者: 我要玩游戏    时间: 2007-7-31 20:39

龙潭虎穴……台湾人就这么热爱成语么
作者: killmesoftly    时间: 2007-7-31 20:41

I'm aware of the reviews, of course. Some are very positive, some are not. The common complaint in those bad reviews seem to be the controls - putting the dragon streering on the motion-sensitive SIXAXIS controller doesn't sit well with some of the experienced gamers. First of all: try it out yourself, give it a chance!
And if you want my side of the story, I will share a simple anecdote: Victoria's family, lead by my 83-year old grandfather in law, was able to pick up Lair in less than 5 inutes, to fly around with the dragon and to play the first mission of the game.That experience right there beats anything that the reviewers can say. Because let's face it: the hardcore crowd is an important part of the market, and I sincerely hope that everybody who reads my page and/or hangs out on NeoGAF, IGN, 1UP on a daily basis will buy Lair and enjoy it. Your guys' opinions are important, and they matter.

BUT... making a game that my entire (extended) family can play, that's how we will keep the creative flame (and our industry!) alive.

Check the official sources for more information on Lair. I enjoyed the experience and have tons of ideas on what to do next. In other words, I have already moved on to the next project...

Lair的某个DEV的垂死挣扎
作者: 责任编辑    时间: 2007-7-31 21:31

感觉不太及格
作者: sunykoss    时间: 2007-7-31 22:14

反正不入。。。scee得罪期待海域
作者: fk    时间: 2007-8-1 00:52

引用:
原帖由 killmesoftly 于 2007-7-31 20:41 发表
I'm aware of the reviews, of course. Some are very positive, some are not. The common complaint in those bad reviews seem to be the controls - putting the dragon streering on the motion-sensitive SIXAXIS controller doesn't sit well with some of the experienced gamers. First of all: try it out yourself, give it a chance!
And if you want my side of the story, I will share a simple anecdote: Victoria's family, lead by my 83-year old grandfather in law, was able to pick up Lair in less than 5 inutes, to fly around with the dragon and to play the first mission of the game.That experience right there beats anything that the reviewers can say. Because let's face it: the hardcore crowd is an important part of the market, and I sincerely hope that everybody who reads my page and/or hangs out on NeoGAF, IGN, 1UP on a daily basis will buy Lair and enjoy it. Your guys' opinions are important, and they matter.

BUT... making a game that my entire (extended) family can play, that's how we will keep the creative flame (and our industry!) alive.

Check the official sources for more information on Lair.
I enjoyed the experience and have tons of ideas on what to do next. In other words, I have already moved on to the next project...
期待lair2吧……
作者: 2047    时间: 2007-8-1 01:06

估计又要大战了
作者: interboy    时间: 2007-8-1 01:17

对骑龙的游戏没好感
作者: 耶稣复临    时间: 2007-8-2 01:31

加强空间满塞
作者: 金碧辉煌    时间: 2007-8-2 08:27

龙是用六轴控制
小幅度动的时候还好
需要大转弯还是大幅度动作的时候
看工作人员玩的蛮辛苦的