发新话题
打印

我们都错怪杜四爷了,四爷去我勇因为威少先决定17年要走

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
美媒称杜兰特去勇士是因为威少先决定17年要走
35分钟前
湿乎乎的话题
Ctoo丶

The basketball relationship of Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook played a part in the former's decision to leave the Golden State Warriors for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
One person close to Durant and Russell Westbrook said their relationship is “kind of complicated.”
Said another Western source, “Look, KD and Russ are friends. They get along great off the court. They’re good guys. But Kevin feels like no one can control Russell when he’s on the court — not even Russell. Everyone sees it. It’s no secret. I think that’s been hard on Kevin. Russ is one of the top players in the game, but things have to fit.”
Durant could have signed a one-plus-one contract but Westbrook's 2017 free agency made for an uncertain future with Oklahoma City.
“He’s gone after this year,” said one league executive about Westbrook. “A hundred percent. I think that’s the case no matter what (Durant had decided). I guess people can always change their mind, but I think this season was going to be it for him there no matter what.”
新闻地址:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/242716/Exec-Westbrook-Hundred-Percent-Gone-From-Thunder-No-Matter-Durants-Decision
大体意思是  一个熟悉雷霆的消息源透露 KD离队是因为他知道明年威少铁定会离队
为了明哲保身(what?)所以他决定先走一年 不想和威少一起离开

库大爷,汤二爷,格三爷,杜四爷??

反正木已成舟就看下赛季表现了

投靠敌人打兄弟就够过分了,现在竟然锅也让兄弟背,杜兰特还要点脸不

posted by wap, platform: Android
这个地洗的高明

posted by wap, platform: Meizu Pro 5
威少肯定走了

发新话题

官方公众号及微博