发新话题
打印

【美国JRs之声】恩比德发话了:讨厌你们喷阿杜,要么尊重他的决定,要么滚粗!

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
【美国JRs之声】恩比德发话了:讨厌你们喷阿杜,要么尊重他的决定,要么滚粗!
1小时前
湿乎乎的话题
OPSP1203

Joel Embiid on Twitter: "I hate seeing y'all bashing KD.At least he cares about winning more than anything and that deserves some respek. Respect his decision or FOH" (twitter.com)
恩比德发推:“我讨厌看到你们全在喷KD,至少他把赢球看得比什么都重要,这就值得一些尊重。要么尊重他的决定,要么滚粗“

-----------------------------------------------------
[–]Dirk NowitzkiBaseba*河蟹*rk8998 513 指標 22小時前
You know, he's kind of right.
We see guys who sign huge deals and they leave the team little to no flexibility and we think "he only cares about the money, he doesn't care about winning.."
We see a guy leave money on the table to put himself in a better position to win a championship and we think "what a bitch. If he had stayed where he was his legacy would be sooo much better and everyone would love him!"
These guys can't make everyone happy. They need to do what's in their best interest, whether that be trying to make as much money as possible or putting themselves in the best position to win. What everyone else thinks means nothing.
恩比德说的也对。
我们看到过签下巨额合同的球员,这让球队操作毫无灵活性可言,我们会想“他只在乎钱,他不在乎赢球”
我们看到过一个球员牺牲钱,让自己处于一个更好的夺冠环境,我们会想“真是个婊砸,如果他留下,他的历史地位会要好得多,大家都会爱他的!”
这些球员不可能让所有人都满意。他们需要为自己的利益作出最好选择,不管是选择拿最多的钱,还是让自己处于更好的赢球环境。 其余人的看法毫无意义。
[–]76ersxychosis 145 指標 22小時前
This is pretty much the best way to verbalize this. Players are simply doing what they believe is best for them.
He who tries to please everyone will please no one.
I'm not saying I like this decision of KD's to join Golden State, because I really don't. It's just that people need to realize that these players are human beings, and sometimes, we just want the best for ourselves.
这可能是对这件事最好的表达方式了。球员只是在做他们眼中对自己最有利的事。
试图取悦每一个人的人都不会取悦于人
我并不是在说我喜欢杜兰特加盟勇士的决定。 因为我真的不喜欢。 只是人们应该意识到这些球员也是人,有时候我们所想的只是为自己考虑而已。
[–]Nick YoungTheChipiboy 61 指標 18小時前*
Melo was in the same position 2 years ago. He could have gone to the Bulls and formed a superteam there, but decided to stay in NY because he likes money and thats his city.
Edit: if KD would have stayed in OKC and never won a ring, we would have said that he should have left when he had the chance too instead of staying for the money.
甜瓜2年前也处于同样的位置,他本可以去公牛,在那组成超级强队。但他决定留在纽约,因为他喜欢钱,而这是他的城市。
杜兰特如果选择留在俄克拉荷马,并且永远也没能夺冠的话,我们就会说他当初有机会时应该离开,而不该为钱留下了。
[–]KnickerBockersCoreFour1996 41 指標 17小時前
And he got a ton of shit for caring more about money than winning. KD does the opposite and he gets shit for wanting to win too much.
而且甜瓜因为更在乎钱而不是赢球被喷惨了。杜兰特只想做了相反的选择,他仍然因为太想赢球而被喷
[–]Raptorsdcarson10 46 指標 16小時前
That's not entirely fair to say. Durant had a great chance to win OKC. If he joined Boston, he would still have a solid chance at winning a championship. He's joining a team coming off a 73 win season who was 1 or 2 plays away from winning back-to-back championships. People aren't upset at Durant for wanting to win, they are upset because he took the least challenging possible way to do it.
这么说并不完全公平。杜兰特在雷霆也有很好的机会赢球。如果他加盟波士顿,他仍然会有不错的机会夺冠。他加盟的是一支73胜球队,一支只差一两个回合就能2连冠的球队。人们不爽不是因为杜兰特想赢球。他们不爽是因为杜兰特选择了最没有挑战性的方式去赢球。
[–]GrizzliesUltiamate 32 指標 19小時前
it depends on what they value i guess. but i can't imagine how a person could have "winning a championship" as a thing they value, but then make a move that publicly says "I have no confidence in my ability to win a championship on any team except the one that won two years ago and just broke the record for wins in a season".
If you have no respect for the competitive nature of the sport then it's weird to care about winning a championship at all.
我猜这取决于他们看重的什么。但我不能想象一个人看重的是“夺冠”,却做出了一个公开选择表明“我对自己能力没有信心,没法在2年前刚夺冠并且才打破赛季赢球纪录之外的球队夺冠”。
如果你对体育竞争精神没有尊重,那么你看重的只是夺冠就太奇怪了。
[–]snowbigdeal 27 指標 18小時前
That's stupid, if KD went anywhere but GSW or back to OKC, I would think he was an idiot. If you're going to leave the second best team in the west, you better be going to the best team in the west.
你这话也太蠢了。如果杜兰特去的不是勇士或者留在雷霆,那他才是个白痴。如果你要离开西部第2好的球队,那你最好还是去西部第一好的球队。
-----------------------------------------------------
[–]TrailBla

posted by wap, platform: Meizu Pro 5
有喷的就有洗地的

posted by wap, platform: Meizu Pro 5
说的好像杜兰特不拿钱做给勇士公益似的

假设明年西决雷霆轰杀勇士,到时候会怎样?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博