» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

45 123
发新话题
打印

[新闻] 教主辞任Apple CEO

我要哭了

Apple Inc. on Wednesday said Steve Jobs was resigning as CEO, effective immediately.
Mr. Jobs, co-founder of the Cupertino, Calif., tech giant released the following statement.
"To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community:
I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.
I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board, director and Apple employee.
As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.
I believe Apple's brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.
I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you."

[ 本帖最后由 眼神 于 2011-8-25 06:58 编辑 ]

致苹果董事会及员工:

我一直说,当我不能尽Apple CEO的职责和义务,我会让你们第一个知道。遗憾的是,这一天到来了。

我在此辞任Apple CEO一职,如果董事会认为合适,我将继续担任董事会主席以及苹果员工。

我希望我们能继续执行目前的成功战略,并推荐Tim Cook为下任CEO人选。

我相信Apple会有更光明的前途,会更富有创造力。我将在一个新的位置上为此尽力。

在Apple的日子,我结识了很多朋友,我也感谢你们多年来和我一起工作。

北京时间8月25日早间消息,苹果董事会今天宣布,苹果CEO史蒂夫·乔布斯(Steve Jobs)辞职,董事会已任命前苹果COO蒂姆·库克(Tim Cook)接任苹果CEO一职。乔布斯被选为董事会主席,库克将加入董事会,立即生效。

乔布斯今天向苹果董事会递交了辞呈,并强烈推荐前苹果COO蒂姆·库克(Tim Cook)接任苹果CEO一职。

基本上,从 CEO 位置退下来,乔布斯就不会再参与到繁杂的日常工作中去了,作为董事会主席,他最多还会起到一个指引方向,制定战略的作用。然而随着与一线的逐渐疏远,苹果的乔布斯色彩将不断褪去,可以这么说,苹果的乔布斯时代已经到了尾声,紧接着的,是 Tim Cook 的时代。

:D 恭喜。

到底还是要退了,不知道今天苹果的股价会跌成什么样……

posted by wap, platform: iOS

股东哭了。

一大早就看见震惊了,还是从GS上,233。。。。。
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

教主终于走了~~~

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

哎。。。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

没事的,教主身体欠佳,退居幕后

我觉得是好事,老人家可以去好好的休息了!真不容易,这么些年!