55 1234
发新话题
打印

任天伪教十诫

本帖已经被作者加入个人空间
第一条:
  “我是任天伪-你的神,曾用家庭电脑将你从蛮荒之地领出来,除了我之外,你不可有别的神。”

第二条:
  “不可崇拜其他的神,诸如索铌,麦克索釜特,也不可侍奉它们,因为我任天伪-你的神是忌邪的神。恨我的,我必追讨他的罪,自父及子,直到大妈女友;爱我、守我戒命的,我必向他们发慈爱,直到千代。”

第三条:
  “不可妄称任天伪-你神之名讳;因为妄称任天伪名的,任天伪必不以他为无罪。” 

第四条:
  “当记念聚会日,守为圣日。六日要劳碌做你的宅,但第七日是向任天伪-你神当守的聚会日。这一日你和你的儿女、女友、大妈大叔,并你家中聚会的党友,无论任何理由不得宅;因为六日之内,任天伪以健身、补脑、炒菜,和遛狗等方式让你独自宅够,第七日便聚会,所以任天伪赐福与聚会日,定为圣日。”

第五条:
  “当孝敬父母,使你的日子在任天伪-你的神所赐你的主机上得以长久。”

第六条:
  “不可高清。”

第七条:
  “不可HDR。”

第八条:
  “不可DX10。”

第九条:
  “不可做假CG欺瞒他人。”

第十条:
  “不可贪恋人的主机;也不可贪恋人的蓝光、HDDVD,并他一切所有的。”

First
  "I am NintenWii your God, Who brought you out of the land of chaos, with the Family Computer. You shall have no other gods before Me."

Second
  "You shall not make  any console of anything that is in Japan, or that is in the Europe, or that is in the U.S.A; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The NintenWii your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the girlfriends and boyfriends of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments."

Third
  "You shall not take The Name of The NintenWii your God in vain; for The NintenWii will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain."

Fourth
  "Remember the party day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your otaku; but the seventh day is a party to The NintenWii your God; in it you shall not do any Otaku, you, or your son, or your daughter, your aunts , or your uncles, or your girlfriends, or the fellows who is within your gates; for in six days The NintenWii made Body shaping, Brain Trainning, and all that is in them, and Gr*up Se* the seventh day; therefore The NintenWii blessed the Party day and hallowed it."

Fifth
  "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long with console which The NintenWii your God gives you."

Sixth
  "You shall not High Definition."

Seventh
  "You shall not commit High Dynamic Range."

Eighth
  "You shall not DirectX 10."

Ninth
  "You shall not bear faked CG against the others."

Tenth
  "You shall not covet your neighbor's Blue-ray; you shall not covet your neighbor's HD-DVD, or anything that is your neighbor 's."

[ 本帖最后由 jump 于 2007-5-14 01:37 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

来个佛教版把

无话可说了.

期待XX教X戒

叉包教只要一戒就够了:

不可萎

果然是伪教.我来告诉你任天萎教义的核心内容:
没错,我只有14CM,你们有19~24CM。但是根据调查显示平均深度只有不到9CM,所以19CM及以上在本质上并没有比14CM多出任何优势。结论:我们不需要19CM或者更长.14CM已经足够了

最近这种贴暴多,只能说明一个问题,tg的无机族多,有机族喜欢的游戏又少...

引用:
原帖由 无忧的烦恼 于 2007-5-13 13:20 发表
最近这种贴暴多,只能说明一个问题,tg的无机族多,有机族喜欢的游戏又少...
恩,这种贴?

无话可说了。。。

引用:
原帖由 任天堂大魔王 于 2007-5-13 13:18 发表
果然是伪教.我来告诉你任天萎教义的核心内容:
没错,我只有14CM,你们有19~24CM。但是根据调查显示平均深度只有不到9CM,所以19CM及以上在本质上并没有比14CM多出任何优势。结论:我们不需要19CM或者更长.14 ...
少儿不宜

变色卡。。。。

引用:
原帖由 yesdefish 于 2007-5-13 13:22 发表
变色卡。。。。
凡人!对神要有敬意!

很好,索软同盟力量大,趁热打铁,把TG任饭剿灭

伪教若他日光大,lz传教应记一功。

因为六日之内,任天伪以健身、补脑、炒菜,和遛狗等方式让你独自宅够,第七日便聚会,所以任天伪赐福与聚会日,定为圣日。”

55 1234
发新话题

官方公众号及微博