» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

未证实消息:EA为Wii开发哈利波特游戏,可能加入语音操作功能

新闻连接:http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/1 ... potter-will-use-it/

Rumor: The Wii-mic ... and Harry Potter will use it

Posted Mar 11th 2007 11:08PM by Alexander Sliwinski
Filed under: Nintendo Wii, GDC, Business
Although there hasn't been an official announcement yet, we expect to see the Wii-mic by Q3. Rumors have surfaced and GoNintendo confirmed that NDA was broken -- so, yeah, about that Wii-mic. The writing was on the wall earlier this week when High School Musical was announced for the Wii. The Karaoke Revolution-esque game by Disney Interactive will use a microphone. Unless the game is using the Gamecube's mic to be stuck in on top of the Wii, that means a microphone attachment will soon be officially announced by Nintendo.

The real NDA breaking rumor has EA working on a Harry Potter game using the mic in conjunction with gestures to cast spells. Now that's the type of Wii title we're talking about! "Wingardium Leviosah" FTW! Sadly, those who attended the EA Wii event on Wednesday signed NDAs -- so there's a lot of people out there sitting on information they can't confirm, deny or share with their readers.

Update: Statement from GoNintendo, "The NDA I am talking about has nothing to do with the mic for the Wii. I was just mentioning the mic part because we already knew it was coming according to High School Musical info. The NDA deals with something else completely. If EA talked about a mic at their party, I didn't hear anything about it. "

文章最大的亮点就是:Wii版本的哈利波特游戏,哈利波特可以用Wii的遥控器手柄的speaker,当麦克风话筒用,

直接对着麦克风大声喊出“Wingardium Leviosah",直接用语音来念咒语,召唤施展魔法,控制游戏角色的动作

喊了也没用

我在想坐扫把的时候是不是把双截棍夹在两腿中间....这会不会成为史上最猥亵游戏?

speaker能当话筒用?怎么着也要用一个小号外设吧。

引用:
原帖由 mouseguard 于 2007-3-13 12:58 发表
是啊.......

图明显ps的啊。。。

引用:
原帖由 mouseguard 于 2007-3-13 12:58 发表
丫的强人

发新话题

官方公众号及微博