» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

20 12
发新话题
打印

微软对PlayStation Home发表看法

首发战神blog,http://blog.sina.com.cn/x360

微软游戏开发组总经理Chris Satchell表示:Home部分借鉴了Live成就点数的概念,但是索尼采用和微软不同的发展方向。就目前索尼已经公布的信息看,Home和其他游戏是孤立的。Home本身就像是一个小游戏。微软Live的发展方向以游戏的网络功能为主,这也是X360的卖点。

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=159636

家电厂家对软件商的挑战````

GDC: Microsoft responds to PlayStation Home

Friday 9-Mar-2007 5:48 AM "I think they've definitely taken some concepts that we originated," Microsoft's Chris Satchell tells CVG

Following Sony's much-discussed PlayStation Home announcement earlier this week, Microsoft's Chris Satchell has talked down the service saying that it's "not a very game-centric approach".

The general manager of Microsoft's Game Developer Group told CVG this afternoon: "I think they've definitely taken some concepts that we originated like achievements, but I think they're pushing in a different direction and we've sort of fundamentally got two different approaches going on here."

"I think theres is very much a vision that people see it and it looks cool but it's fundamentally separate from the games - or at least what they've shown so far."

he continues: "It's a cool world but it's like a little game by itself. Our approach is the other way around; it's that games are the center and that's the star of the show, that's what people buy the console for."

As for how Microsoft is going to answer Sony's user-generated content drive, Satchell says that Forza Motorsport 2 is already prepped to get 360 gamers creating: "You're able to take a car out, completely paint it, completely mod it, tune it and you're able to auction it online, take the funds from that and reimburse them in the game to do whatever you want," he says. "That's great user-generated content. It's not building a world but if you're into racing games it's just as meaningful."

But even Microsoft can't resist Little Big Planet's wool-coated charm: "I think Little Big Planet is very cool," he says. " but I can't see a big portfolio of games at the moment that do this. I don't think there's a whole load to catch up."

Nothing personal,But MS must win

拼网络的话。。。不论是WII还是PS3根本不是XO的对手!

Forza Motorsport 2 is already prepped to get 360 gamers creating: "You're able to take a car out, completely paint it, completely mod it, tune it and you're able to auction it online, take the funds from that and reimburse them in the game to do whatever you want," he says. "That's great user-generated content. It's not building a world but if you're into racing games it's just as meaningful."

请允许我图解一下他这番话。图片选自 E3 2006
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

还是LIVE实用

HOME只是看上去很美

引用:
原帖由 岩田聪 于 2007-3-10 17:01 发表
拼网络的话。。。不论是WII还是PS3根本不是XO的对手!
这个可不一定,索尼有自己的专门的网络公司SOE,是SCEA的子公司。
而且,从BD-JAVA,CeLL这些东西来看,SCE和IBM,Sun等公司是合作伙伴,它们在网络技术上的实力可一点也不比微软差。所以通过合作SCE也可以得到很好的技术协助。

引用:
原帖由 z0406 于 2007-3-10 19:33 发表

这个可不一定,索尼有自己的专门的网络公司SOE,是SCEA的子公司。
而且,从BD-JAVA,CeLL这些东西来看,SCE和IBM,Sun等公司是合作伙伴,它们在网络技术上的实力可一点也不比微软差。所以通过合作SCE也可以得 ...
SOE是Sony在线娱乐………………主攻网游……………………

引用:
原帖由 veryend 于 2007-3-10 19:39 发表

SOE是Sony在线娱乐………………主攻网游……………………
是呀,所以HOME看起来也像网游呀。

引用:
原帖由 z0406 于 2007-3-10 19:44 发表
是呀,所以HOME看起来也像网游呀。

你的意思是,HOME是SOE做的咯?

SOE运营的那几个网游,有哪几个是SOE做的,请赐教~

[ 本帖最后由 RestlessDream 于 2007-3-10 20:04 编辑 ]

引用: