» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

38 123
发新话题
打印

前天在GDC大会炮轰任天堂是陀大便,发言者被逼公开道歉

新闻连接:http://kotaku.com/gaming/wii/spo ... -of-shit-242822.php

Spore Developer Chris Hecker Apologizes For Calling the Wii a "Piece of Shit"

Remember Maxis developer Chris Hecker calling the Wii a "piece of shit"? He has an apology for you.

I don't know who has read the internet, yesterday. In a [unintelligible] panel I said a bunch of things. I was trying to be thought provoking and entertaining and fun and a lot of the stuff went too far over the top—on the entertaining and fun side, so that it was no longer thought provoking, just inflammatory. And in the process I hurt a bunch of people I care about. And so, I want to apologize now.

When I'm on stage, I'm me. I'm talking talk from me. From me. I'm not representing EA or Maxis.

I want to make two things perfectly clear.

I do not think the Wii is a piece of shit. Nintendo needs to be applauded for trying to interface on the controller front, the user interface front, on making games accessible, on making a console that you don't need to mortgage your house to afford.

Secondly, it's totally obvious—and I'm sorry that I implied otherwise—that everyone at Nintendo is passionate at making great games. Some of the games give me hope that we will be seen as an art form on par with movies and books.

Whether or not he was made to apologize by his bosses isn't clear, but it's a good gesture nonetheless. Jason Chen

前天在GDC大会炮轰任天堂是陀大便,发言者被逼公开道歉

分析家指出,该发言者貌似收到就任公司高层的压力所致,被迫出来公开致歉

[ 本帖最后由 raid168 于 2007-3-9 13:40 编辑 ]

好借好还,好道歉好在骂...

打一巴掌给个糖,真不错

真软弱。。。
跟那谁似的。。。。

骂了挺好,干吗道歉
道歉了,就代表你骂错了!

真失望

我在TG也这样骂P姐。不知道明天道歉晚不晚

这小子收黑钱了