» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

1月份NPD | Wii 43W, 360 29W, PS3 24W

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5613120&postcount=169

Originally Posted by sonycowboy
引用:

We don't have anything "official" yet and I'm not sure if NPD has done any official PR release yet.

If you read the article there were two sources:

1) Microsoft - trumpeting the 360 sales
2) CSFB - releasing their research report to investors.

如果bloomberg拿到的数据准确,那么ps3在这五个星期内,平均每周快5w台的销售成绩喜人,把日本每星期徘徊在接近两万到两万五的成绩甩出几条街

嗯,销量不错

没啥游戏还5w也不错了……大概老美对BD比较有爱

引用:
原帖由 Jonsoncao 于 2007-2-21 11:20 发表
如果bloomberg拿到的数据准确,那么ps3在这五个星期内,平均每周快5w台的销售成绩喜人,把日本每星期徘徊在接近两万到两万五的成绩甩出几条街
ps3井喷了

看到了某饭因恐惧而扭曲的脸...

:D 非常赞的图,不过在这贴放就太不和谐了

转贴

Since NOV 06 - 3 Months:
360 - Gained 1.9 million units. Next-gen average: 645k. Post-holiday avg: (coming next month). Trend: level.
Wii - Gained 1.5 million units. Next-gen average: 505k. Post-holiday avg: (coming next month). Trend: up.
PS3 - Gained 0.9 million units. Next-gen average: 310k. Post-holiday avg: (coming next month). Trend: level.

Results, Analysis, & Expectations

360 - Got a nice boost from a lack of Wii and PS3 units during the holiday, but quickly returned to normalcy for the month of January. Huge game library, 2.5 million lead on the Wii (for now), and a 1.9 million lead on the PS3 (for some time to come). The biggest problem now for the 360 is that with a year head start, overpriced competition in the PS3, underpowered competition in the Wii...Microsoft really doesn't have that great of a lead. They could easily go under 50% market share before August. Leading the PS3 by only 50k units is good, but not great. Being almost doubled by the Wii when it's been completely unavailable is not a good sign, but it's better than being dominated like the PS3 was. I expect it to sell more or less 1:1 with the PS3 for the rest of the year.

PS3 - Uh oh. OH WAIT ITS-no, this is bad. If you've been watching me in the MC threads you know I've been modest about the PS3s issues. They're currently selling 18-20k per week over there, and it appears (post-holiday) only 50-55k per week over here. That is not good my friends. The PS3 has a lot to prove before Christmas, and this was not a good start. Remember kids: it only takes one game. Only one. But clearly, Motorstorm ain't it--and VF4 ain't it either. FFXIII will not come out until Fall/Christmas 08, and MGS4 might not make it this year. What's going to give? I expect it to sell more or less 1:1 with the 360 for the rest of the year. This holiday will determine whether the PS3 ever picks up steam and can ever catch up (much less surpass) to the competition, or if it just becomes this gen's 3rd place visitor.

Wii - Jesus. How is it possible to not find these on the shelves? Big games coming down the pipe include Super Paper Mario and Sonic and the Secret Rings, Mario Party a bit farther off...but the Wii will never reach it's complete potential until they have more reliable shipments. Everything I've seen tells me that Nintendo could have easily doubled this month's sales without a sweat. I've been watching the MC threads, and this first post-holiday data is definitely consistent with that. While the first round has barely ended, it's clear that the Wii has come out swinging. I expect the Wii to continue to sell 2:1 vs. the PS3, and 2:1 vs. the 360 as well (that's 10.5+0.5) vs. both). This holiday will determine whether the Wii completely takes the lead or settles for 2nd place.

Expectations for FEB 07 (+/- 20k)
360 - 200k
Wii - 450k
PS3 - 160k

Date               360             Wii             PS3___
Nov-06                83.50%                11.69%                4.81%
Dec-06                71.95%                17.15%                10.90%
Jan-07                66.37%                20.84%                12.79%

Significant Notes:
1. The 360 has lost 34% market share since its competition has gone on sale.
2. The Wii has gained 21%, the PS3 only 14%.
3. JAN 07 was the first month the Wii lead in sales.
4. The PS3 has never lead in sales.
5. Since they went on sale, the 360 outsold the Wii by ~400k units, and outsold the PS3 by ~1 million units.

引用:
1. The 360 has lost 34% market share since its competition has gone on sale.
2. The Wii has gained 21%, the PS3 only 14%.
3. JAN 07 was the first month the Wii lead in sales.
4. The PS3 has never lead in sales.
5. Since they went on sale, the 360 outsold the Wii by ~400k units, and outsold the PS3 by ~1 million units

wii大胜了,看来第一有望了

歌曲:我的祖国

一条大河波浪宽
风吹稻花香两岸
我家就在岸上住
听惯了艄公的号子
看惯了船上的白帆

姑娘好像花儿一样
小伙儿心胸多宽广
为了开辟新天地
唤醒了沉睡的高山
让那河流改变了模样

这是美丽的祖国
是我生长的地方
在这片辽阔的土地上
到处都有明媚的风光

好山好水好地方
条条大路都宽畅
朋友来了有好酒
若是那豺狼来了
迎接它的有猎枪

这是英雄的祖国
是我生长的地方
在这片古老的土地上
到处都有青春的力量

好山好水好地方
条条大路都宽畅
朋友来了有好酒
若是那豺狼来了
迎接它的有猎枪

这是强大的祖国
是我生长的地方
在这片温暖的土地上
到处都有灿烂的阳光

中国人特别有爱系列

引用:
原帖由 Jonsoncao 于 2007-2-21 11:56 发表
转贴

Since NOV 06 - 3 Months:
360 - Gained 1.9 million units. Next-gen average: 645k. Post-holiday avg: (coming next month). Trend: level. ...
和谐啊!

XB360小胜

看来这个销量是真的?
Wii 435,503

PlayStation 2 299,352

Xbox 360 293,774

PlayStation 3 243,554

Nintendo DS 238,869

PlayStation Portable 210,719

Game Boy Advance 179,482

GameCube 33,806

Xbox 833