» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

47 1234
发新话题
打印

[PS3]忍龙Sigma开发进度50%,无读盘时间,技术瓶颈突破

忍龙Sigma开发进度50%,无读盘时间,技术瓶颈突破

原文:http://www.qj.net/index.php?&pg=49&aid=82632

The folks from CVG were able to sit down with the director of Tecmo's Ninja Gaiden: Sigma, Yosuke Hayashi. Game details were revealed, a progress report was sort of given, and the director was surprisingly hands off when it came to commenting on the PS3's sales performance.
CVG的小鞭和Tecmo半圆接班人 小林洋介 谈NG-S的开发

When asked about how far along in development the game is, Hayashi informs that it's at around 50 percent. He says that "the mountain-top [they're] aiming to reach is now within sight" and that their development team is no longer a stranger to the PS3 platform. He reassures that their team can handle the PS3 much better than before and things are going pretty well.
完成度50%,可以看得见“山顶”了---原话如此,整体上讲开发小组对PS3的硬件很熟悉,现在进展还不错。

When asked how different Ninja Gaiden on the PS3 will be from Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox, Hayashi says that what they did was like adopting a totally new design and specification for a car. He explains, "It's going to be endless if I start counting the differences from the original. It's not that we simply added something to it but more like we have improved the car's engine."
PS3和XB NG的区别就好像两台车看上去相似,但PS3版本的引擎有大幅改观

As for taking advantage of the PlayStation Network, Hayashi informs that through PSN players will be able to compare worldwide scores and rankings. Hayashi also says that due to the PS3's hard disk, players won't be bothered with loading screens while playing Ninja Gaiden: Sigma.
PS3版本支持全球排名,由于有硬碟的存在,PS3版本没有读盘时间

As for the rumor that Ninja Gaiden: Sigmawill also be available for the Xbox 360, Hayashi says: "I would take that rumour as proof that people's expectations for Sigma must be very high. But it is just a rumour." Finally, Hayashi's take on the PS3's performance so far? We'll let Hayashi's words deliver the message to you folks. He says:
XO版本的NG-S不存在,是谣言。

I am not an analyst. I'm just a game developer. My mission is to provide the best action game for PS3 users. That's all that matters to me, and I promise that you'll experience something really fantastic with Sigma.

这个我信
因为PS3游戏多半都是先安装:D

由于有硬碟的存在,PS3版本没有读盘时间

ls的不厚道啊,Tecmo的技术还是很强的

这得等出来在说

忍龙Sigma开发进度50%,无读盘时间,技术瓶颈突破

说穿了,不就是把大部分数据都COPY到硬盘上吗?不过,忍龙的PS3版画面还是非常不错的。

可能是大部分数据么?蓝光可是20多G

引用:
原帖由 westlost 于 2007-2-14 08:45 发表
可能是大部分数据么?蓝光可是20多G
实际的游戏程序安装,音轨直接读BD