(对了,盛和煜也是《走向共和》的编剧)

还有,老葛和小章的对手戏多过瘾啊

唉~~~~~

作为小刚的第一部大片,绝对极格了

某老外观<我的父亲母亲>经历:

13 out of 13 people found the following comment useful :-
Asian beauty!, 3 September 2005

Author: lysthuset from Norway

In my country you can "rent" DVD and VHS movies for free at the local libraries. One day I visited my local library and picked out a few random dvds and went home to have a movie marathon-weekend. One of these dvds was "The Road Home". By looking at the cover, I didn't think this was a movie for me, but anyhow I started watching it late at night. After the first few minutes had passed I thought it looked like a pretty boring movie. The first scenes are shot in black and white from a snow covered little village somewhere in the Chinese wilderness... I quickly decided to turn it off and hit the bed. The next day I had little to do. The weather outside was crap so I decided to stay in. I got bored and had nothing to do so I reluctantly started watching "The Road Home" from where I left off... This is probably one of the best things I've done so far in my life ;-) Since that day I've bought the DVD and seen the movies about 4-5 times and it's simply one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen (and I've seen a few!)... To give you an idea: I persuaded two of my best friends to join me watching the movie. They didn't have high expectations as this is as far from the Hollywood action they normally favourise when going to rent a movie. They are men in their 30's and one of them is a pretty "macho" guy. When the end-titles started scrolling, both of them had to wipe their eyes :-))) They where actually crying! I guess this is more of a story than a movie review, but I hope it's enough to give this movie the attention it deserves ;-)

所以说心态很重要,当然夜宴要排的话只能排英雄后面,比埋伏强

昨天看了,没有所谓笑场,不过昏昏欲睡到是真的,(能撑下来完全是因为 哈 是我最喜欢的老沙的作品.)因为部分快进,皇后是被谁干掉的??
GY和ZZY不错,ZX个人觉得只适合演时装居.

个人觉得 无及要好点吧,起码能看完不瞌睡.

[ 本帖最后由 液体蜘蛛(涅磐) 于 2006-10-1 12:30 编辑 ]

坚持看完了,那个面具抽筋舞真是强到无语了。还有就是那个化妆,这算是符合那个时代的审美吗,几个女的脸上一个比一个惨~

个人认为无极是很难被超越的。

卧虎藏龙最好看

冯小刚驾驭不好这种题材的电影,本以为陈凯歌可以的,谁想到.....
今晚有人叫我去看夜宴,我估计是没什么意思就没去浪费时间

真年头,居然能“估计”

引用:
原帖由 贪心王 于 2006-10-1 01:12 发表

我怎么听的是bianchi
看口形,是tai,后期配音的正确

原来是配音修正了……汗,果然是努力学英语去了。

今天刚看,确实很渣,基本一无是处.
几部古装大片还是英雄最好看.

咱们五代十国有这带面具的御林军?有像这皇帝脑壳面具盔甲?女人有这么化妆的?这都是shi!真tmd像小日!你说这是为什么会搞成这样子吗?是咱们导演、艺术指导历史不过关吗?还是出胎就不在china?no!原因就是一个!给老外看的!初衷-哀家是去那奖的!为什么?老外眼里日就是中国!他们是分不清到底哪是日哪是中国!日>中国!你说这就是我们5000年的文化积蓄?你说这是谁的错?
剧情?活活!

比无极好点,不过也就那样子
国内的古装电影真的是拍太多了,感觉人都已经看的麻木了
每部片子都追求个场面什么的,其实剧本的内涵很空洞
这年头,有好的剧本才行啊

英雄啊!~~建议看黑泽 明的  罗生门  其中借鉴的地方太多了

发新话题

官方公众号及微博