too human也是年内.....
昨天Teamxbox说Halo Wars也开始内部测试了。
这么快!还让人活吗???

除了halo3和pgr4,净是些莫名其妙的游戏,全部无视,期待Lost Odyseey

引用:
原帖由 slowsonic 于 2007-3-1 16:41 发表
too human也是年内.....
昨天Teamxbox说Halo Wars也开始内部测试了。
Ensemble Studios has provided an update on the status of Halo Wars, the next real-time strategy game from the creators of Age of Empires. Designed exclusively for the Xbox 360, Halo Wars allows you to take charge of the human UNSC armies and see the Halo universe from a totally new perspective.

Last week, a bunch of Microsoft Games Studio (MGS) big wigs were down here to view the latest build of our game. This was more than a conventional milestone, as they sat down to play the game and get a hands on feel on how the project is really coming along. Our visitors included Shane Kim, the head of MGS, and a number of his cohorts. We made sure we had a fairly polished build of our game ready for these folks to play, including some wicked new UI work by Ensemble Studios Artist Andy Gotcher and Programmer Billy Khan. By all accounts the Microsoft gang had a good time with the game and was quite impressed with its current state. We’ve got a long way to go still, but it’s very encouraging when a group like this can sit down and have fun beating the hell out of each other so far from any ship date.

With this latest build of the game, everyone at Ensemble Studios was invited to join in on an afternoon of multiplayer Halo Wars! I had a win and two losses, but generally felt like I was starting to shed my newb shoes.

Halo Wars今年应该没必要和HALO3抢跑道

43 123
发新话题

官方公众号及微博