【美国JRs之声】皮尔斯亲笔,生涯对位过最强硬的5人:科麦卡詹瓜|谁最意外?
3小时前
湿乎乎的话题
assholeeric

The Five Toughest Players I've Ever Guarded
皮尔斯亲笔:我生涯对位过最强硬的5个球员。
简单给大家翻译一下皮尔斯的原文,内容作了省略。
Kobe Bryant
I still remember watching his 81-point game. I think everybody who watched that game remembers where they were — it was one of those special moments in sports. I was sitting in my basement with my friends playing dominos and I looked up at a TV and saw what was happening and said, “Hold on, we gotta watch this!” I couldn’t believe my eyes.
Kobe has the mentality of a basketball serial killer. He’s going to come at you every single way possible and he’s not going to let up. His mentality — his killer instinct — is what separates him from the other guys on this list, because once Kobe knows he has you, he’s going to keep attacking you. He’ll throw you down, beat you up and even when you’re knocked out, he’ll keep hitting you.
Kobe wants to destroy his opponent every night, and his desire to do so is second only to Jordan. I never had to play against Michael when he was with the Bulls, so Kobe is the closest I’ve come to facing that type of determination in my career.
One of the toughest games I remember playing against Kobe happened in Boston. I think he made seven or eight shots in a row on me. So we come into the huddle during a timeout and Coach is looking at me with a face that I knew meant he wanted me to switch off of Kobe. And the rest of the guys on the team could see what was happening and they were looking at me too. Finally they bring up that maybe we should switch and put a different guy on him, and I yelled, “Hell no! I’m going to guard him! I got this!”
He ended up missing the last nine shots of that game with me on him, and we won. But the stat sheet is still vivid in my mind. Kobe took 47 shots. Forty-seven. No one has ever taken 47 shots on me. Most games a team will get up 81 to 89 shots.
What you have to understand about Kobe’s game is that by taking that many shots, he’s meticulously wearing down the defender until he breaks them. He’s made a career out of making guys lose confidence in their defense and then continuing to attack them. He’s won five rings doing that.
If you want to have any defensive success against Kobe, you can’t break. That’s much easier said than done.

科比布莱恩特
我依然记得看他81分神迹那场比赛的感受。惊为天人。我不敢相信自己的眼睛。
科比有着篮球连环杀手的意志。他会在每个回合用所有可能的方式进攻你。他的意志-他的杀手本能-是他和我这份榜单上其他几个人有所区分的地方,道理很简单,一旦科比知道他对位你,他就会不断的攻击你。他会把你狠狠击倒,即使你都被打出屎了,他依然不会放过你。
科比每晚都想摧毁对手,这种渴望仅次于乔丹。科比是我生涯对位过这种决断力意志力最接近乔丹的人。
我记得对位科比最艰难的一场比赛,那是在波士顿。最后我防他,他连续投丢了9个球。但比赛结束后,那张数据统计表依然在我脑海中栩栩如生。科比出手了47次。47次!没有人在我的防守下出手过47次,通常我们能把对手整支球队的出手限制在81-89次。
你必须理解科比高出手背后的意思,他会一丝不苟的挑战防守者,直到把他摧毁。他整个生涯都在试着从进攻端摧毁防守者的意志,然后打崩对手。是的,他就这么拿了5个冠军。
如果你想防好科比,首先你自己意志不能奔溃。说起来容易,做起来难啊。
Tracy McGrady
Tracy is a point guard in a small forward’s body. He’s 6-9, has long arms and can jump out of the gym, so every time he went up to shoot there was no point even trying to block it.
Attempting to stop him always came down to how could you bother him. With some guys you can bother their shot by playing them really tight. But every time Tracy elevated to shoot, he got so high up that you were pretty much at his will. With those type of guys, you really just have to hope they miss.
Since there was no way to stop Tracy’s shot, you just had to do everything you could to make sure he didn’t get in a position to shoot. So I would always do my best to deny Tracy the ball and be physical with him. I always knew that I couldn’t allow easy points in transition against him because then he might heat up. And if a guy with an unblockable shot heats up, well, that’s not good. But limiting transition points against a guy with the physical talent of Tracy was just a nightmare. He was such a tremendous finisher. He’s fast, he’s long and he could jump higher than anybody. And if that wasn’t enough, he was one of the better ball handlers in the league.
He’s a rare talent, and when you were up against him, you knew you were in for a tough game b

本帖最近评分记录
  • segasin 激骚 +1 版务处理 2016-7-14 14:43

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
because he always had the green light.
Well, that’s something all these guys have in common.

特雷西-麦克格雷迪
麦迪就是个有着小前锋身体的控卫。他有6尺9,有大长臂,弹跳好到能蹦出球馆,所以每次他准备射你,基本是没法盖的。
防他就只能尽量干扰他。很多人你紧逼就能干扰,但他不行。像他这样的球员,你只能祈祷他自己投不进。
所以就只能尽力阻止麦迪接球。我在面对他的时候总会努力上身体,阻止他接球,不让他在转换中得分,那会让他迅速手热进入状态。麦迪这样的球员进入状态,呵呵,那就真的画美不看了,对位他会成为一场噩梦。他很快、很能跳、手感很柔和,还特么是联盟里运球最好的球员之一。
麦迪是个极罕见的天才,对位他是非常艰苦的战役,他总能找到自己的得分方法。
你懂的,这些人有一些相同点。
Vince Carter
This term gets thrown out a lot to describe NBA players, but with Vince it absolutely fits: This guy is just an athletic freak. In the late ’90s and early 2000s we had some serious battles.
Nobody wants to be on a Vince Carter highlight. In his prime, you knew he was going to get four or five highlights every game. And I’d always be thinking about that before we played against him. My mission would always be not to make the Vince Carter highlight reel, so before the game even started, he was already in my head.
From a defensive standpoint, he put you in such a tight spot. He’s hell to guard out on the perimeter because of the elevation on his shot. But you were so afraid of him blowing by you and throwing down a dunk that would be all over SportsCenter that you would allow him space to shoot. Then he would get hot from three-point range and at that point … what do you do?

文斯卡特
这人有问题的,简直就是身体素质变态的变态怪物!在90年代末期和21世纪初期,我们之间有一些战役。
没人愿意成为文斯卡特集锦里的一部分。在他的巅峰期,场均能有4-5个够得上高光集锦的镜头。每次和他的比赛前,我都会想着千万不要成为他的背景,别让他燥起来。
从一个防守者的角度来说,卡特会让你进退两难。在3分线外防他是最尴尬的,又不敢放得很开,他干拔跳起来投那一下太高了,没法防;又不敢贴的很近,一不留神他就能超车,来一发能上今日最佳的暴扣,你又不得不拉开一点距离。然后他很快就能把自己的3分手感热起来。。。
你踏马的还能干什么?

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
LeBron James
A 6-8, roughly 260 lb point guard/shooting guard.
How ridiculous is that?
And at his size, he’s still hands down the most athletic and fastest player in the league. Who ever heard of a guy that’s 6-8, 260 lbs being faster than everybody else in the NBA — and stronger?
Like a lot of top players, you just have to hope LeBron isn’t feeling it the night you face him. Once he takes his first step off the dribble, if he gets to the side of you, there’s no staying in front of him. He’s just too strong when he gets his shoulder into your chest. And he’s also one of the best finishers with his left and right hand that this league has ever seen.
And when he’s not physically dominating his opponents, he can also pick your team apart with his passing.
His style of play just wears you out over the course of a game. He’s constantly drawing fouls and getting and-one opportunities. The only way to stop LeBron from getting an and-one is to straight up tackle him. Slapping down on his hands simply won’t work — he’s too strong.
He’s just a caliber of physical specimen that this league has never seen before. A lot of the other guys I talk about on this list are tall, wiry, skinny athletic types, but LeBron is just as athletic as they are, but he’s also stronger and faster.
You can bet that after you guard LeBron, you’re going to be sore all over for the next few days.

勒布朗-詹姆斯
一个6尺8,毛重260磅的控卫/分卫。
这该有多可怕?
詹姆斯这体型,还踏马是联盟最快、运动能力最好的球员。你们踏马的有谁听说过一个6尺8,260磅的的人竟然还能比所有人都更快、更强壮???
就跟防其他顶级球员一样,通常你得祈祷他自己手感不好。只要他启动了第一步,朝你的方向杀来,记住,千万别直愣愣挡他前面。他的肩膀撞到你的胸部,会死人。他还有着联盟最顶级的篮下终结能力,左右手通吃。
他还不只是用身体支配对手,他的传球能力轻轻松松能瓦解对手球队。
简单说吧,对阵詹姆斯一场比赛,接下来的好些天里,你会浑身酸痛,感觉身体被掏空。
Carmelo Anthony
If I had to single one guy out who is the most difficult player to guard in the league, it would have to be Carmelo. He’s a unique blend of being big, strong, and athletic while also having a world-class shooting touch and a natural ability to get to the rim. That’s what sets him apart — every facet of his game is elite.
Some great players will have one or two particular skills that make them special. But Carmelo can do everything, which puts you in a baaad situation as a defender. A lot of guys might shoot better from certain areas, so you try to force them elsewhere on the floor. Carmelo doesn’t have a spot on the floor where he can’t consistently hit shots.
In my opinion, his combination of physicality and shooting touch is unmatched in the NBA. You can’t take one second off when you’re matched up against him.
Kobe is one of the best scorers in NBA history, but I don’t have as much trouble with him in the post as I do with Carmelo. LeBron is a great post-up player, but if you get him to settle for the jumper on some nights, you might be able to slow him down if his shot is off. That’s not the case with Melo. If you give him space to shoot, he’ll make it many more times than he misses it.
To put it plainly, he’s not a fun assignment on defense.

But then again, none of these guys are.

卡梅罗-安东尼
如果非要我挑一个联盟最难防的球员,我会选安东尼。他高大、强壮、运动能力出色,然而有有着古方秘制的出色投篮手感,有着杀向篮筐的天赋能力。安东尼与众不同之处在于:他比赛的每一个技能包都是精英级的。
有些球员会有一两项招牌技能,让他们鹤立鸡群。但安东尼无所不能,这让你作为一个防守球员非常的尴尬。有些球员在某块区域投的更准,所以你只要把他们逼到其他地方去就行了。安东尼不一样,全球场无死角,在哪儿都能出手,没差别。
在我眼里,他是NBA身体素质和投篮手感结合最好的球员,没人比得上他。对位他的时候,一秒钟都不能偷懒。
科比是NBA历史最强的得分手之一,但在低位防守他时,麻烦真的没有防安东尼那么大。詹姆斯是个很棒的低位球员,但如果你逼他在某些场次多中投,一旦手感不好就能稍微阻挡他一下。但这放在安东尼身上又没有什么卵用了。给他空间投,进的改概率远大于不进的概率。
简单说,防他一点也不好玩。
当然,这几个没一个防起来好玩的。

其实他说甜瓜那套套他身上也可以,包皮巅峰期也是没太多短板的

引用:
原帖由 weiges 于 2016-7-14 15:16 发表
其实他说甜瓜那套套他身上也可以,包皮巅峰期也是没太多短板的
对,PP巅峰进攻手段和梅罗一样丰富~
但是,稍微慢了一点~

PP打的就是中老年大屁股篮球
虽然看着跑不快跳不高
但他有一百种办法从你身上得分

发新话题