» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

如何确认XO带了新的散热系统!

个人未经实践,请各位注意!

请留意图上这个数字71105,这个数字是70000以后(包含70000)的就是用新的散热系统!(这个数字是在XO的盒子上的序列号!)

原文:http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/08/06/want-a-new-heat-sinked-360-look-at-the-serial/
引用:
Recently, Ben Heck posted a tutorial on how to find out if your Xbox 360 has the new heat sink without voiding the warranty. And if you aren't familiar, the new Microsoft installed heat sinks help with overheating issues and are being installed in all repaired or newly manufactured 360s. So, they are very desirable. Anyway, his tutorial pretty much tells you to take a picture of your 360's innards via the vents on the bottom and look to see if the new heat sink is present. But we think we found an even easier (camera free) way to tell if your Xbox 360 has a new heat sink installed. Look at the serial number.

Update 1: According to your reports, it sounds like our 70000 serial number theory doesn't hold up. Stupid serial numbers and heat sink stuff.

Ben Heck just updated his tutorial page with an image of an Xbox 360 Elite's serial number label that HAS the new heat sink installed. If you notice, the last five digits of the serial are in the 70,000, more specifically 71105. After doing some research we found another fanboy with an Elite that has the new heat sink and the last five digits of its serial number are in the 70,000 too. Coincidence? Possibly, but we do know that 360s without the new heat sink are numbered a lot lower. My personal Xbox 360 does not have the new heat sink and its last five serial digits are in the 60,000s. Our own David Dreger confirmed that his launch console is rocking a 50,000 serial and obviously doesn't have the new hardware installed. Again, this is all speculation until we get a few more confirmed cases, but it just might be possible that Xbox 360 serial numbers could tell whether or not the console has the new heat sink.

If you're willing to help in our little investigative project, complete Ben Heck's "DIY Xbox 360 Endoscopy", find out if it has the new heat sink, write down your 360's serial and share the information with us. It just might be possible that if the last five serial number digits are in the 70,000s, then the console will have a new heat sink setup. We'll keep you updated.

仅靠换一个散热器就想杜绝3红希望不大阿!

引用:
原帖由 6533186dc 于 2007-8-7 07:17 发表
仅靠换一个散热器就想杜绝3红希望不大阿!
应该可以了

引用:
原帖由 6533186dc 于 2007-8-7 07:17 发表
仅靠换一个散热器就想杜绝3红希望不大阿!
总比没的强啊~等小白鼠:D

肯定比原来强,过几天买时要看一看

比原来强是肯定的,如果xo有xb那么大的空间估计不会有3红!都是减肥惹的货

盒子上的......请问XO一般能买到箱说对号的机子吗?我还没买,想咨询一下

引用:
原帖由 djkonami 于 2007-8-7 09:32 发表
盒子上的......请问XO一般能买到箱说对号的机子吗?我还没买,想咨询一下
我买两台都对号!!

水货的话盒子和机器是要分开来运的吧。。。。。。。。ls入的港版?????

引用:
原帖由 6533186dc 于 2007-8-7 10:15 发表
水货的话盒子和机器是要分开来运的吧。。。。。。。。ls入的港版?????
一台日版一台港版!!!:D

楼主太激动了:

Update 1: According to your reports, it sounds like our 70000 serial number theory doesn't hold up. Stupid serial numbers and heat sink stuff.

你自己转的的原文里就否认了这个说法……

另外,原文读者的回复也让人非常失望:

My Elite, which I purchased from Best Buy right around July 1, has a serial number in the 70,000s and does not have a heat sink. No matter how many pictures I take praying it will reappear, I can see straight through to the DVD drive every time. It was manufactured March 19th 2007.

I just checked my Elite that I purchased at launch, and the last 5 digits of my Serial number are 71205 and I can confirm that I do NOT have the new heatsink. I tried doing the camera trick but it comes out to dark, I then used a flashlight and could see straight to the DVD drive.

I have an Xbox 360 Elite, with serial ending in 71105, and no new heatsink I got it April 29th, and it was manufactured March 14th.

7xxxx可能是指精英系列,不能证明散热设计是否已更改;本区里另一篇帖子也说到微软把发往香港的货追回,为的是添加新散热器,这就使序号和新散热器的对应关系更混乱了……

还是等半年再入吧。。。。。。。

拆开看可以。。。。么

引用:
原帖由 zenhigh 于 2007-8-7 10:21 发表
楼主太激动了:

你自己转的的原文里就否认了这个说 ...
现在就是说可能是也可能不是!!!

引用:
原帖由 west2046 于 2007-8-7 09:59 发表

我买两台都对号!!
对号没用的,打条码的机器买台就有了。
水货手机这么干的多了去了。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博